Spray Tanning DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
Hi there everyone
Just starting to get to grips with the confidence of spray tanning however, have been looking at the spray tanning tips on youtube and there are so many done in different ways which of course is fine if it suits you to spray tan that way
However what do you think if there was a spray tanning DVD which came with your spray tanning course? And on this DVD it gave you tips on how to look after your spray tanning equipment and the favourite putting your spray tanning tent down
If we had all of this on a DVD rather than looking at youtube (which is great not calling it) I think this would be more convienient especially if the DVD instructs you the same way your tutor teaches you, especially if you just want a quick brush up on the old technique

:hug:

I agree i think there is a niche for this but only given out as part of a training pack and not to just buy in general.

Hi hun, I agree this would be a great idea, but as Gillian w said it needs to be given just with a training pack and not generally available to the public.

I'm about to train with the lovely Kate Rickeard and couture and I'm sure I would fine it great for the first few weeks whilst I find my feet.

That said, what's to then stop people from copying it and selling it on? I'm not sure how you'd get around that.

Good idea though :)

xx

Yes agree with that I think that this should only come with the training, I think that it would be a great tool to help new spray tanners

Jen the moderator for Tantrick has done a video showing you all how to strip down your guns and give them a good clean,
it is on the site some where for all spray tanners to view hth

And yes if we were to do this as a DVD to cover the spray routine and tent procedure we would have the problem of people copying it and selling it, and no doubt it would end up in the wrong hands and on ebay :rolleyes:

Jen the moderator for Tantrick has done a video showing you all how to strip down your guns and give them a good clean,
it is on the site some where for all spray tanners to view hth

And yes if we were to do this as a DVD to cover the spray routine and tent procedure we would have the problem of people copying it and selling it, and no doubt it would end up in the wrong hands and on ebay :rolleyes:

Cheers for this, will check the site out
I think its a shame that people may copy these and sell them as this goes on all the time but If there are already clips on youtube for spray tanning maybe it wouldnt sell (hopefully)

I just think this would be a great extra to have when you have completed training as a refresher or a guide :hug:

Yes me too i had so much trouble with my pop up tent, the clips on you tube were helpful but my dad was even better :)

Kelly if my next client lets me i will record the routine on my phone and send you it.

It may be my boyfriend mind!! :green:

xxx

go on then!!!!
i will be the model for the dvd!!!!!

as i look not too disimilar to the tantrick girl!!!!

Kelly if my next client lets me i will record the routine on my phone and send you it.

It may be my boyfriend mind!! :green:

xxx

Gemma
Wat a star,this would be great hun:hug:

Hi guys :)

Just had a thought about this idea and people copying it.

How about putting it on a password protected page that's only accessible on the website to people who have trained with the company of their choosing? Or maybe the spraytanning forum if Fiona agrees? Once you have undergone your training, you get given a password which allows you to view the information, so it's not a case of signing up to a website as a professional and getting it that way.

Obviously you would be trusting the person who had trained not to distribute it, but I'm sure there are electronic systems in place which can be signed, and if it was found to have been distributed, the company can find out which IP address it came from and fines can be issued.

My very last point may seem a liitle extreme but I don't know about you, I've ploughed a lot of money (and soon time) into my upcoming training, not just in spray tanning either.

Just something to mull over?

xx

AGHHHH my friend Jacinta, who is a spray tanning trainer for beauty college in Melbourne is putting a DVD together with a manual about equipment, starting a business and how "to market your business" manual (marketing is what her main job is now), so it should be a really good complete course.
She is about 80% through it already and should be finished soon.

If you want to find out more about it, click here -> How to spray tan.

Hi guys :)

Just had a thought about this idea and people copying it.

How about putting it on a password protected page that's only accessible on the website to people who have trained with the company of their choosing? Or maybe the spraytanning forum if Fiona agrees? Once you have undergone your training, you get given a password which allows you to view the information, so it's not a case of signing up to a website as a professional and getting it that way.

Obviously you would be trusting the person who had trained not to distribute it, but I'm sure there are electronic systems in place which can be signed, and if it was found to have been distributed, the company can find out which IP address it came from and fines can be issued.

My very last point may seem a liitle extreme but I don't know about you, I've ploughed a lot of money (and soon time) into my upcoming training, not just in spray tanning either.

Just something to mull over?

xx

I think this is a great idea :idea: or as well when you get your spray tan training the trainer can film you doing the spray tan and give you a copy and the rest of the training like the cleaning etc could be on-line

Wow this is fab idea chic

This is such a good idea and would really benefit me! I can see the problems with copyright though but the password idea on a professional site could help with that! xx

AGHHHH my friend Jacinta, who is a spray tanning trainer for beauty college in Melbourne is putting a DVD together with a manual about equipment, starting a business and how "to market your business" manual (marketing is what her main job is now), so it should be a really good complete course.
She is about 80% through it already and should be finished soon.

If you want to find out more about it, click here -> How to spray tan.

It goes to a you tube site fair enough but i could put my efforts on you tube and they could be absolute rubbish for all anyone knows(although i hope not) we are talking about an actual training dvd.

go on then!!!!
i will be the model for the dvd!!!!!

as i look not too disimilar to the tantrick girl!!!!

no one wants to offer me the modelling job then????? lmao:eek:

no one wants to offer me the modelling job then????? lmao:eek:

No they are ,they are just thinking about the best place to film it.Bit of a row going on about the Bahamas or the seychelles evidently.

Think that the link is fantastic one of the best on you tube yet

(the new spray tanning clip on you tube sorry meant to say)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back