Spray tanning urself, help! any tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarglo

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive only recently started spray tanning. I think it would be good to turn up for appointments looking abit more tanned than my original colour of milk bottle white!! lol!! Plus a good advertisment for the service and product. Im having trouble tho finding anyone to spray me and wanted to have a go myself. I think i can do my legs, chest and face, any tips on how u do ur back?? Stumped on this one
Anything will help!!!
Angie
xxxxxxx:)

Where are you hun? If you are close to wimbledon il do u one xxx

:idea:The best tip I can give you on this one is to train up your husband/partner...you would not believe how many boyfriends/husbands etc undertake this function for their partners :hug:

You are also right..wearing what you do is indeed a good advert for your buisness...so go get him trained up as soon as possible :hug:

:idea:The best tip I can give you on this one is to train up your husband/partner...you would not believe how many boyfriends/husbands etc undertake this function for their partners :hug:

You are also right..wearing what you do is indeed a good advert for your buisness...so go get him trained up as soon as possible :hug:
Yes, husband, boyfriend, mum, sister, aunty, hell even the neighbour if need be lol :lol:

My husband sprays me! I taught him shortly after I got trained, and to be fair, he doesnt do a bad job! Hes missed my knees on both legs once (not sure how!!!) and he didnt do my feet the first time, but he did me one 4 nights ago, and Im dead chuffed with it, its perfect!

And it is a good idea to be sporting a tan, if you are offering one! Likewise with nails, hair etc etc! xxx

Hi there

i live in Sunderland and wouldnt mind giving u a tan as long as you came to me

Am sure we could work something out like you come to me we can give each other one then next time i'll come to you and so on

Let me know what u think

Sam xx

defintely try and find a partner, relative or friend....they come in very handy when they get the hang of tanning!

my hubby sprays me every time.....wouldn't have it any other way!

Where are you hun? If you are close to wimbledon il do u one xxx
Thanx for that hun but im up north near durham. Bless ya tho :)
xxxx

Hi there

i live in Sunderland and wouldnt mind giving u a tan as long as you came to me

Am sure we could work something out like you come to me we can give each other one then next time i'll come to you and so on

Let me know what u think

Sam xx

Thanx sam that could work out good, sunderland is only bout 20 mins away i rekon. Im not set up in business right now tho, still a beginner, but the people ive sprayed have been quite happy :). Can we sort something at a later date?
:hug: xxx

Thanx guys soooo much for youre help. I will have a go at it, if I fail miserably then I do, but ive got to give it a go, yknow curiousity killed the cat and all lol.. Recently divorced and no boyfriend at mo :cry: so thats out the window!! lol. But might try and train my sis... thanx for the links too, was laughing at the bend forward and spray over youre back line but hey, if it works then am gona try it!!!
Big hugs all round and thanx again
:hug::hug::hug::hug:
xxxxxx

Thanx sam that could work out good, sunderland is only bout 20 mins away i rekon. Im not set up in business right now tho, still a beginner, but the people ive sprayed have been quite happy :). Can we sort something at a later date?
:hug: xxx

Yes no probs just pm me when ya fancy 1

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back