Spraying myself...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
ok so i dont usually spray myself but this is a one off.

I have a funeral tomorrow and i need to give my face a respray cos my logic is i cant cry tan off, and i wont need to wearfoundation if i have my tan done. I got it done on fri night but the face has worn off and i am peelly wally again. my arms could also do with a going over.

so, i use nouvatan, and the tan in a can we have in the salon but i cant see how i can use that on my face, i cant really buff my face can i?

Does anyone do their own tan on their face and is there any tips? I have nobody that can come in and help me. and obv am worried it goes wrong on myface!!!!

ok so i dont usually spray myself but this is a one off.

I have a funeral tomorrow and i need to give my face a respray cos my logic is i cant cry tan off, and i wont need to wearfoundation if i have my tan done. I got it done on fri night but the face has worn off and i am peelly wally again. my arms could also do with a going over.

so, i use nouvatan, and the tan in a can we have in the salon but i cant see how i can use that on my face, i cant really buff my face can i?

Does anyone do their own tan on their face and is there any tips? I have nobody that can come in and help me. and obv am worried it goes wrong on myface!!!!

you could always try a paper bag on your head :eek::lol::hug:

i am being victimised by you!!!

i am being victimised by you!!!
tst tst tst now come on Kim im just trying to be helpful...I could have recommended a plastic bag and a piece of string ...now that would be victimisation :twisted: LOL

Oh and talking of victimisation...your worse than me..ive just received a friendship request from you for my facebook account...why are you victimising me...bad enough on these boards but now face book...now im gonna tell my mum on you...opps cant she passed away(bless her) some years back...so your safe for now ;0))

well i was going to suggest a plastic bag to you!!! Hmph!!!

I spray my face with my gun and solution, I close my eyes and just do it :D never had a problem as yet, I look left and spray then right and bingo all done :D
Mind you I would probably look better with a bag over my head like you two are bickering about:D:D

hay i tried to spray myself and couldnt so got my hubby to do it.....looked really good! try geta friends! xxxx

dawn sprays her own face arms and legs every week without any problems

I use sienna x and use thier touch up can its fab, when I have tried to use gun it was not mind you not as bad as when I got my huband to do it now that was very very very bad lol x

I spray my face with my gun and solution, I close my eyes and just do it :D never had a problem as yet, I look left and spray then right and bingo all done :D
Mind you I would probably look better with a bag over my head like you two are bickering about:D:D

I do this too. Take 5 seconds and your done!:D

I'm going to have a go at tanning my legs this weekend. I quite like the colour of the rest of me. Just my legs that are quite pale in comparison.

i ended up going home, having a quick scrub, and doing the tan in a can which is 8%. Justdid my arms and then a wee bit on my face. looked ok but i think cos i hadnt really taken all the old stuff off my arms its looking a bit yuk now. i wouldnt usually tan so close together. thanks everyone!!

i ended up going home, having a quick scrub, and doing the tan in a can which is 8%. Justdid my arms and then a wee bit on my face. looked ok but i think cos i hadnt really taken all the old stuff off my arms its looking a bit yuk now. i wouldnt usually tan so close together. thanks everyone!!
Well I still think the paper bag would have done the trick :twisted:

I do this too. Take 5 seconds and your done!:D

I do this aswell - spray my face, arms and front of legs *kind of the back aswell * only sturggle with back on the body LOL ! x

I pop my tent up in front of my full length mirror, and watch where i'm goin thru the mirror. Get my back done and everywhere. Seem to do an ok job lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back