Spraying yourself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Does anyone spray themselves, I can't seem to manage it, I need go go gadget arms to reach everywhere, how do you all get round it or do you get your partners to spray you?

I get someone else to spray me!! I cant even scratch the middle of my back let alone tan it! lol :green:

I get my boyfriend to do it - in his words, "it's like spraying a car!!"

Hi,
I taught my hubby to spray tan me, He is very good, he also says it is like spraying a car. He gets very serious about it, really making sure all areas are evenly covered.
Greats isn't he, just love him.
:hug:

It is impossible to turn out a full body spray by doing it yourself...there will always be areas where you simply cant reach or see.:eek:

Now us blokes are generally of little use around the house (or so we are told and why should we change things)however there are some very good sprayers out there that have been tought by theior wives/partners on how to apply a good spraytan...not that they would admit it of course on the golf course or building site :lol::lol:

So the best way realy is to get your partner trained up...lot more fun also than trying to do it yourself:hug:

Remember 1 is no good at all....two is pefect company...but 3 well erm :eek::eek::eek:

I have tried to spray myself twice - never ever again.

It was dripping off the end of my nose, my back was patch to say the least and my legs looked like I had some nasty complaint.

I'd post pictures but it is too scary for the sensitive:lol:

Done it once and never again, boyfriends come in so handy sometimes lol x

God i can't imagine trying to spray myself! One of the first things i did after my training was to teach my husband how to spray! he's very good at it! he's getting a bit bored of it now though, lazyitis is kicking in. :rolleyes:

I spray myself and then if I am really struggling i trust Don or my daughter sophie with the gun to fininsh my back off lol:)

I actually can spray myself.....just, but it is hard work and a darn site easier to get someone else to do it!

That said, I have trained hubby, but to be honest that's nearly as hard work. I love my hubby to bits, I really do and he is fab at so many things,....and normally I think I've got one of the best 'other halves' going but when it comes to spray tans.....ermm, I think again, to put it mildly!

He spends the whole time holding the gun or airbrush in one place barking orders at me to twist myself around into the most peculiar positions! When I remind him the gun/brush actually moves, he gets all stroppy like and tells me he needs to 'use the light' at certain angles. :eek: I never have trouble like that with a client!

He also spend the whole time telling me how I could improve on anything and everything technique-wise....you'd think I never had a happy client!

Hmmm....any tanning suppliers out there sell earplugs as a necessary tanning accessory? :lol:!

Hi i spray my self and also i have tought my boyfriend and my friend to do it,lol. when i do it myself when it comes to doing my the back of my legs i twist and just spray, lol. when i spray my back i bend down and spray, though i would have to say when i have done it on myself i have ended up with zebra lines on my bum, lol. but hey what the hell who is going to see those, :green: not that bad 'if you don't mind lines on your backside. :eek:

Hi guys either it is waaaay past my bedtime or I'm the only one laughing. You guys crack me up, I am wetting myself laughing. I have never known anyone to spraytan themselves and to imagine you trying to spraytan yourselves is hillarious. I can imagine a situation where you are in the salon alone and you decide to spraytan yourself and a client or walk-in (somene who hasn't made an appointment) comes in and sees you spraytanning yourself. wow, :green: I hope you found your comments as funny as I did :lol:

I am looking to start training with lotus blossom asap but i dont have a partner!!! Who will do mine??! LOL

Fantastic I love it loool do you have a dog looooooo (now you've gone and done it i've wet myself ) joke :hug:

Hi guys either it is waaaay past my bedtime or I'm the only one laughing. You guys crack me up, I am wetting myself laughing. I have never known anyone to spraytan themselves and to imagine you trying to spraytan yourselves is hillarious. I can imagine a situation where you are in the salon alone and you decide to spraytan yourself and a client or walk-in (somene who hasn't made an appointment) comes in and sees you spraytanning yourself. wow, :green: I hope you found your comments as funny as I did :lol:

erm would love to get my hands on some of the stuff you must be taking :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tried it once, failed miserably (sp) I only managed to do one leg which ended up very patchy, so i'm going to be teaching the bf to do it soon lol

Latest posts

Back