Sticky feet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hi does everyone use sticky feet?as we were told on our training you could just use a towel?sticky feet seem to do what they say!leave your feet very sticky plus quite expensive to.xx

I think their far too expensive, I put couch roll down and ive never had a problem. I find they stick to the feet anyway! :lol:

I know that's what I thought!do you put any barrier cream on there feet?xx

I always use sticky feet. £16 for 100 feet/50 pairs is not alot. I personally think its looks more professional.

i always use sticky feet too! i buy mine from sienna x though, i bought some from capital and they were really expensive, i bought some from sienna x for alot less

I agree, I think it looks more professional too. I buy mine from Spraytansupermarket. I've found these the best as the ones that are sticky over the entire surface are a nightmare to pull off the soles of the feet especially when feet are hot in the warm weather :eek:

I always use sticky feet and brought mine from health and beauty ware when I got my kit. I need to buy some more very soon so would also wondered where the cheapest place to but them from was? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I have got sticky feet and had them for over three years and never had to order any more - I do offer clients them but they are happy standing on a nice thick dark towel

I usually only use a black towel, but if im tanning more than one client, such as tan perties, I will give them sticky feet to use! xx

I usually only use a black towel, but if im tanning more than one client, such as tan parties, I will give them sticky feet to use! xx
I have read thıs wıth ınterest but ı can forsee a slıght problem wıth the dark towel .. say you tan a few gırls and the overspray falls onto the towel . a spray tan party
then the next clıent stands on the same towel or walks accross the towel
No one wıll stand ın the exact same spot
so could they get the overspray on the soles of there feet ???
just a wonder :hug:

I always use sticky feet. I get mine from Ellison's. You get 100 pairs (200 feet) and they are the lowest price anywhere!

I have read thıs wıth ınterest but ı can forsee a slıght problem wıth the dark towel .. say you tan a few gırls and the overspray falls onto the towel . a spray tan party
then the next clıent stands on the same towel or walks accross the towel
No one wıll stand ın the exact same spot
so could they get the overspray on the soles of there feet ???
just a wonder :hug:

Hey

I always use sticky feet and yes if another person stands on the towel then they would get tan on them so I would always recommend using sticky feet as it looks professional and they hardly cost a bomb

Thanks
Austin x

I always use sticky feet. I get mine from Ellison's. You get 100 pairs (200 feet) and they are the lowest price anywhere!

Fantasic to know, thank you x

morning! also a problem with the towel - hygene, I know I wouldnt wanna share a towel loads of other feet have been on! And you will defo pick up afterspray on soles after a few tans on it.
I make my sticky feet sell some on but on the whole they are fab, and soooo easy to make. they look professional and hygenic, you probably wear a uniform, offer hair nets, etc etc these just make the customer feel well cared for pennies extra.

Even if you're just doing one person, they'll end up standing on the overspray when you ask them to change positions.

At a cost of 32p per tan, the benefits and professionalism of using sticky feet far outweigh the very small cost.

I just had a pack delivered from OMG yesterday, used them last night and they were absolutely fine. 2 small strips of tape and they didn't stick to the clients' feet; perfectly adequate and my clients' feet were overspray-free.

Sticky feet are essential to my spray tanning service, I wouldn't be without them!

xx

I always use sticky feet, it saves the hassle of people complaining if they step on any overspray and get tan on their feet! I was told at college to just use the couch roll, it was more hassle than it was worth, it was horrible watching people struggling to keep it to their feet when they were changing positions etc.
For the sake of about 32p-40p for a pair of feet it is well worth it!
Also a towel picks up overspray and you would be forever washing towels and I dont think it is very hygienic if people kept sharing a towel.

I always use them too. Especially if you're mobile I think you can't do too much to look professional in someone's home.

Thanks for everyone's replys!! Better order some lol!xx

I ordered 50 pairs plus 50 pairs of paper knickers & 50 mop caps for £23.99 for the lot off a trader on ebay. So that's 48p per person for the full kit and caboodle.

Latest posts

Back