Stiletto nails in the salon - do you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has ever asked me for stilleto shaped nails even almond is a push, I wore them very dramatically over xmas and didnt really like them - too pointy

I bought some Stiletto tips from Excel, they are wide and a bit curved at the sides but the shape is there and saves me having to cut to shape first.I will give them a go after my HD conversion next week...:hug:

Oohh where did you get these from ?

I'll come and see you next month and you can do a full set on me - as long and dramatic as you like!!
Cool, come on over and I'll book a good few hours out!!!

Have bitten the bullet and am doing a set of pink and white's on Sat....I'll try and take a decent pic!

The only ones I have done are practice sets, I've never had a client come in and request that shape. I'd love them to though

hi...to do a short version...do you just file them down keeping the shape?...:hug: oh...if u r using tips i mean...or so u sculpure only?

Sorry hun i have only just come back to this thread and seen your Q,
i use tips, if you put them into a cup of hot water you can use the pinching tongs to bring them in at the sides,
then i attach tips to client or myself and use clippers to cut the shape roughly then file into shape and blend and then add the product,
so to do a shorter version i would just cut them shorter when cutting with the clippers,
hope this makes sense and helps hun :hug:

I think you should offer them on your menu, with pics, if peeps see them on offer they are more likely to ask for them, its one of those funny things that most peeps like something, but they don't like to be first, so if they see photo's of other peoples nails then they aren't the first but they are being different:confused:
Oh and I love them, but I can't manage the ticket machine with them so my right hand nails are longer and more towards this shape while my left hand are slightly shorter and more almond shaped, works for me:lol:

Latest posts

Back