Stilleto shaped tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Can you buy stilleto shaped tips.

I've seen them in a catalogue that I picked up at Excel, when I have a mo I will look it up for you.

i did hear that ezflow has them but that was in usa.

I bought some at excel, havent used them yet.
They are still a bit wide and have a curve to them...so you still have a bit of filing to get the shape. Better than starting from a full tip tho I would think...x

I just use a curved scissor to cut the shape approx. and then a few strokes with the file and you can put them on client and fit the rest while blending anyway...
I seem to have so many tips (or rather I have CND tips, almost all of them) and wouldn't wanna have to buy these also. And CND tips are thin and of a great quality so no worry about cracking:green:

They are also sold by proffessionails (at least in the netherlands, but they also have an distributor in the uk.

Minette

type it into the search box, thats the only way I could find them :hug:

thanks Tracey found them with your help,
cant say im all that impressed, i will stick with my own method, its worked well for nearly 3 yrs lol :hug:

Found the leaflet I got at Excel. Hope this is what you want.
it is Nail Creation's leaflet.

Says Stiletto tips, in box of 250, 100 and refils of 50
in Clear and White,
although the clear is labelled in the picture as 'natural':irked:

try www.nailcreation.com or www.nailinnovations.co.uk (north)
and www.vanillabeauty.com (south) uk.

hope this helps all of you.

Thanks for your help.I have had some interest in stilletos but thought if i do have a go i would be struggling to get them even.Mind you i would guess the tips will be really long and need taking down to suit so it might be just as well to trim ordinary ones.

Hi Debbie,

I couldn't see the stilleto tips on Nail Creations website. I must be looking in the wrong place?

Karen

Hi Karen, yes I know there is nothing on the Nail Creations website but it was on the leaflet that was given out at Excel. So they must be new!

Have you tried sculptin stilettos? Its FAR FAR easier than trying to apply a tip and shape it correctly. Its also (I find), far easier to sculpt stilettos than it is to sculpt any other shape!!

Latest posts

Back