Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

as anyone heard the rumour that creative has gone bankrupt? i have enrolled onto a college course for nail tech and was told that we can't order the creative kit has the company have suspended all trading.

cheers you all

:lol::!:

hi all

as anyone heard the rumour that creative has gone bankrupt? i have enrolled onto a college course for nail tech and was told that we can't order the creative kit has the company have suspended all trading.

cheers you all

:lol::!:

CREATIVE HAVE NOT GONE BANKRUPT......there is a problem with Hyperion Group (the distributors of Creative) not Creative themselves.

Creative is the Brand !!!

Hyperion Group are the UK distributors !!

anyone know of a good alternative for Super Shiney...? preferably in the large salon size bottles. x

Hi just wondered if anyone can recommend an alternative to the designer nails 100/180 surf board files, and 240 blizzard borads or the 240 black velvet? Aslo need some eye droppers. I was really worried when I could'nt get stock from the osns, but now I'm glad I've found mundo's cheaper by far! x

anyone know of a good alternative for Super Shiney...? preferably in the large salon size bottles. x

magic buffers flower :lol: - you lazy so and so:lol:

CND is strong and well and not bankrupt ......................................

this would never happen - they are too big in uk, and too many techs use this brand.

Hi can anyone tell me if they have tried the Entity system.
I think it is quite a new system to uk from what i can gather from the nail mags.
I Have ordered a brush previously that i was very impressed with. Thinking of ordering large starter kit.
Thought id ask before parting with cash....x:rolleyes:

i use entity all the time, its a fantastic product. well worth the investment.

If anyone has a master series pro styler head I would be very grateful.

magic buffers flower :lol: - you lazy so and so:lol:

:lol:....i don't do L&P...i want it for over enamal....:lol:...you cheeky so and so..:lol: xxx:hug:

if you love solar oil but cant get any, you must try lechat cuticle oil in the vanilla almond fragrance, its great quality and smells just like your solar oil.

We use Hot Gloss by Pronails - As its name suggests, its very glossy! Comes in retail size and large refil bottle too. HTH

We use Hot Gloss by Pronails - As its name suggests, its very glossy! Comes in retail size and large refil bottle too. HTH

is it fast drying ??

is it fast drying ??

Dries fast enough for me! There is another top coat called Seco Seco which is a 'fast drying topcoat', but Hot Gloss is glossier and there isnt that much difference in drying time IMO

Just out of interest, is it possible to order stock from CND abroad? Either direct from the US or one of the European countries.

Just an idea my hubby thought of.;)

So can't anyone get any stock then? :eek:

Just out of interest, is it possible to order stock from CND abroad? Either direct from the US or one of the European countries.

Just an idea my hubby thought of.;)

I don't know, but I wish I'd bought all the stock they had in my holiday salon in Mexico:)
Seriously...I'm sure you will be buying stock soon.
Sorry I can't help out more:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back