Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say thank you to those who took the time to pm me with offers to help me get a brush.:hug:

I have just been to my local art shop (!!) and found a sable kolinsky brush which looks identical to my CND Pro-Styler but was only £2.50.:lol: Hopefully it will perform well tonight!

I think you will find it is not the same at all. Our nail brushes are designed to hold liquid in the belly and art brushes are not made for the same purpose. Hence the price difference.

Why not buy a proper L&P brush from another nail supplier that will last you a long time? Even if you love creative products, surely a brush from another supplier is okay? When I was desperate I did go to my local suppliers and buy a size 8 star nails brush and it was about £12.00 - it was lovely too! and was thrilled to save £18.00!!!!

I think you will find it is not the same at all. Our nail brushes are designed to hold liquid in the belly and art brushes are not made for the same purpose. Hence the price difference.

Why not buy a proper L&P brush from another nail supplier that will last you a long time? Even if you love creative products, surely a brush from another supplier is okay? When I was desperate I did go to my local suppliers and buy a size 8 star nails brush and it was about £12.00 - it was lovely too! and was thrilled to save £18.00!!!!

I realize that it is not the same brush! However, desperate times call for desperate measures.:lol:

I sadly had a little accident with my 'real' brush and as I live in the back of beyond with no 'local' suppliers, and that I have a client tonight I had to have something.

Hi Ladies and Gents

Just a little information for you that may help in the sort term.

If you are needing scrub fresh then Young Nails do SWIPE (the same thing)

So If it gets you out a fix for the moment I would give it a try:hug:

I realize that it is not the same brush! However, desperate times call for desperate measures.:lol:

I sadly had a little accident with my 'real' brush and as I live in the back of beyond with no 'local' suppliers, and that I have a client tonight I had to have something.

Yeah, didn't realise you had to have for tonight! well, it should get you by then. I was pointing out why you wouldn't use in the longterm really (for newbies wondering why brushes cost x when sable brushes in the art shop cost y). There was a girl at the college I attended who did the same and didn't realise the difference xx

Hi Ladies and Gents

Just a little information for you that may help in the sort term.

If you are needing scrub fresh then Young Nails do SWIPE (the same thing)

So If it gets you out a fix for the moment I would give it a try:hug:

NSI do one too :)

NSI do one too :)

See what we can do when we all put our minds to it.

Clear the mind and think of another solution for the sort/long term:hug:

does any1 have have any white powder and scrubfresh please,
im desperate

If your running out of scrub fresh, NSI do a product called Nailpure which works in exactly the same way.Which I am using at the moment. Hope this helps you, their number is 0500 131 009 :lol:

Also while I was on the phone ordering Nailpure, They said they woud send through a acrylic Sample kit F.O.C. which I will give a try and see how well it works :rolleyes:

Also for an alternative to Cool Blue and Scrubfresh, check out Mundo Hand Sanitiser and Nail Plate Dehydrator.

I have both Spa Mani kit and Spa Pedi Kit if anyone needs them.

Sarah x

hello everyone just a quicky i was on the phone today to sarah from Mundo and she recomended that they have a nail plate cleanser that does the same a scrub fresh, if you are having trouble getting hold of srubfresh give them a call on 0113 258 5540

Hope this helps some of you xx

just a reminder for those who need scrubfresh you can get a great alternative from Mundo....its called nail plate cleanser and does the same job as scrubfresh.

for anyone needing Solar oil....Nails Plus Beauty website sells akzentz cuticle oil that smells just like Solar oil.

just trying to think of alternatives for everyone to tide them over. x

Also for an alternative to Cool Blue and Scrubfresh, check out Mundo Hand Sanitiser and Nail Plate Dehydrator.

hello everyone just a quicky i was on the phone today to sarah from Mundo and she recomended that they have a nail plate cleanser that does the same a scrub fresh, if you are having trouble getting hold of srubfresh give them a call on 0113 258 5540

Hope this helps some of you xx

great minds..x

Has anyone got any Hotshot files? :)

Hi everyone,
has anyone got the CND Hazelnut polish, that they dont use, or can anyone recommend a similar colour? i have a client who loves it and it has been discontinued. And i haven't found one thats similiar to offer her.
Thanks

If anyone is desperate for primer or nailfresh, I have some spare. I also have a large range of fabric items which I have put on geekbay. may have some other items too..

If anyone has any, I would like some cnd toe seperators and am desperate for creme puff enamel. I am going to try and order, but if unsuccessful tommorrow, will need R+ and perfect pink powder too. also solar oil.

Thanks Sue x

Has anyone got any Hotshot files? :)

I've got a few spare xx I've pm'd you

keep trying the osns girls they are taking deliveries and the manchester one is now sending postal orders xx

sure wish I could help all of you ......I have loads of stuff.......so I guess I'll just send :hug::hug::hug: and hope it gets sorted soon.....

I have an absolute mountain of Fabric# items, they are on geekbay but in the last few pages i think.

sure wish I could help all of you ......I have loads of stuff.......so I guess I'll just send :hug::hug::hug: and hope it gets sorted soon.....
I feel the same way. I'd hate to bein that situation. I thought it was bad when I couldn't get scrubfresh on the spot.

Nearly everything that's been mentioned I've got plenty of.:irked::irked: If only I could share it.

I have available

Perfect Pink Powder
Perfect White Powder
Flawless Pink Powder

these would have to be decanted though as they are large sizes

Metro and Mosaic Powders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back