Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel I fully agree and I would not advocate using Ebay, but in a real world if I was faced with a full client list and no products then out of pure desperation I WOULD try anywhere in the short term. I knew I may be misunderstood in my intention above, I just felt it unfair that for those peeps who really were desperate to imply that they were unprofessional for trying other resources and that's really what I was trying to say. Doh I wish I'd kept my gob shut!!!!!! :hug:

Nigel I fully agree and I would not advocate using Ebay, but in a real world if I was faced with a full client list and no products then out of pure desperation I WOULD try anywhere in the short term. I knew I may be misunderstood in my intention above, I just felt it unfair that for those peeps who really were desperate to imply that they were unprofessional for trying other resources and that's really what I was trying to say. Doh I wish I'd kept my gob shut!!!!!! :hug:

I know where you're coming from - but I feel it so much wiser and safer to buy from legitimate stockists than from ebay - even if it means paying a premium for carriage.

If this is a short term problem the extra cost for carriage will have less effect on a business than if you end up with counterfeit goods that could injure somebody.

I know where you're coming from - but I feel it so much wiser and safer to buy from legitimate stockists than from ebay - even if it means paying a premium for carriage.

If this is a short term problem the extra cost for carriage will have less effect on a business than if you end up with counterfeit goods that could injure somebody.

I fully agree and if I knew where to order it from I really really would! I've just paid £30 carriage to have my ABC wax stuff shipped from the UK to Spain so I know about high shipping costs lol :eek:. So if i was having probs with my Creative stock (which thank the lord I am not) I WOULD pay a premium to get it legitimately if I knew where to get it from! I'd rather have the real deal and work with confidence than worry about every next phone call wondering if it was a complaint because I'd been had by some unscrupulous Ebayer. Just goes to show though what a top notch brand CND is, that through thick or thin people will not abandon it, now that has to speak volumes.

And I think I have digressed this thread enough so I'm bugging out and going home (ah a little Top Gun quote their Maverick!!!)

Hi

I am desperate for some scrubfresh and performance nails but would need to collect today as they are some regular clients that are going on hols tomorrow and are having them done tonight.

I have a few bits if anyone is interested, powder, supershiney, small solar oils, etc. but would need to collect as I am going on my hols tommorrow evening.

thanks

I have just found some more things out that i have if anyone needs any, i have some bottles of the medium bottles of solar oil, some small small solar butters and also some fabric bits and bobs.

let me know if anyone needs any.

:hug:

The only thing I was short of was Scrubfresh but I have ordered the Mundo Nail Plate Cleanser which is great too so I'm fine now.

I have LOTS of spare nail enamels (not french though), some SpaPedicure products, base coats, etc. I don't have any spare tubs of powder of bottles of liquid as I buy the bigger sizes but could possibly put some powder into a small tub if anyone is desperate (promise its real!). If anybody wants anything just PM me.

Dear Geeks.

As a small wholesaler (legitimate business, Ltd company and Vat registered) I obviously dont stock creative as one of my product brands (I sell ibd), but I can get creative products legally imported from suppliers in the States as one of my suppliers that I use for other products also sells CND.

I can't just order 1 or 2 things as the hazardous shipping charges are too costly. However, having read this thread it seems there are a large number of people looking for stock.

If enough of you would like me to order anything in for the short term until your regular suppliers are back up and running then I would be happy to do so.

Just to clarify though, I am a legitimate business (small, but legitimate). I pay hazardous shipping costs, I pay import duties (in fact UPS collects import duties before they will deliver so there is no getting round that). I pay Vat to to Customs & Excise on every product that I sell. I pay my Tax return annually and I even pay my NI contributions. :) Just don't want anybody thinking I am just some random person looking to make a quick buck.

I hope this post doesn't cause offense to anybody. I can't imagine what some of you are experiencing. If you would rather sit tight I totally understand so please do not throw me to the lions!!!

At least you know you would be getting genuine goods. Please PM me if you need to contact me. Good luck and I hope everthing works our well for you all, i'm sure it will.

I look forward to posting more in the future as I start college in Sept and i'm sure I will need to pick brains!

Regards
Deanna.

Right people...

I have been in touch with Academie in Ireland,and you can obtain any stock you need...they have plenty:green:(and marketing tools aswell:lol:)

If you call Geri on 00 35 34 69 48 10 91 and she will be only too pleased to help.She is aware of the problems Hyperion are experiencing,at the moment.

There is a delivery charge of £20 sterling,but in these desperate times is well worth it:)

The delivery is 3-4 days,and all major credit card accepted...phew!

Ireland have agreed to do this for all academie accounts in the UK.

At last a result:):)

Hi fellow geeks
Anyone still not able to get creative retention & powder (until the new stock comes in), try Behind Bars on Ebay shops. I was desparate and ordered on sunday eve and my order arrived today. I found the cost to be more or less the same as when i ordered direct from the hyperion group.
Sarah
:green:
xx

i have some cnd pink powder if anyone is desperate, i have a huge tub of it and hardly ever use it.

im a little annoyed after reading through some of these threads as i recently bought some retention from ebay.

Calm down fellow geeks, please let me explain.

I order a large stock twice yearly, when i have about a months-6 weeks stock left. for the past 4 weeks i have been trying to place my order. I have been told to:

-Phone back
-ill be phoned back
-stock is due in monday
-stock is due in friday
-company is now in liquidation
-etc etc etc

I felt i had been left in the dark and was getting increasingly concerned as to the running of my buisness. As this is the wedding/holiday season i am booked solid and as i advertise as a creative nail technician i feel its creative i should use. So i ordered off Ebay, I received what i ordered for at the same cost as ordering from the hyperion group and to be honest it has saved my arse and my buisness.

I AM a professional (8 years) but if Creative are unable to supply their products at the moment (for whatever reason) I, as a business women, will seek elsewhere to obtain my stock so i can keep my business running, pay my bills and keep a roof over my head.

Sarah
xx

Can I just say a big .........
thank you to Bagpuss

for saving me with some performance forms. (They arrived this morning.)
And also to all the other lovely geeks who pm'd me with offers to help.:hug:

Can I just say a big .........
thank you to Bagpuss

for saving me with some performance forms. (They arrived this morning.)
And also to all the other lovely geeks who pm'd me with offers to help.:hug:

your very welcome...:hug:

tracy why not post it in the stock needed thread, there may be some geeks that dont read this but need some powder.

:hug:

:o oops didnt even know about this thread some helpful mod has moved me in here :hug:

The offer stands it genuine stock, i also have some brisa gels unopened but off the top of my head i dont know which ones, if i can help out i will.

i have listed some powders,tips and bits in geekbay
xx

i am fairly new to the geek, completely desperate art the moment for pink powder so if anybody can help i would be grateful, i have tons of white and prob a little retention i could spare
del xxx

creative nails, 3 d lashes, balmain hair extensions, fully trained in all aspects of beauty.

Hiya geeks

I have spare perfect pink and white powder if anyone needs please pm me
:hug::hug:

I cant understand the problems at the moment that some of you are having with Creative problems. I have been able to get products from a few of the One Stops over the past few weeks with little problem from Milton Keynes and Essex. I would stick with your Creative suppliers as the others could be anything!!:!:

:eek:I only found out today and really am soooooo upset that Creative aren't even answering their phones! What a slap in the face for all their loyal clients who (me included) have spent thousands with them. Not even a recorded message giving us an update.

Does anybody know how long this could be going on for? I am going to France and might get some stuff delivered from there to where I am staying.:mad:

Dear Geeks.

As a small wholesaler (legitimate business, Ltd company and Vat registered) I obviously dont stock creative as one of my product brands (I sell ibd), but I can get creative products legally imported from suppliers in the States as one of my suppliers that I use for other products also sells CND.

I can't just order 1 or 2 things as the hazardous shipping charges are too costly. However, having read this thread it seems there are a large number of people looking for stock.

If enough of you would like me to order anything in for the short term until your regular suppliers are back up and running then I would be happy to do so.

You may just be trying to do a few people a favour, BUT the distributor you buy from in the States would be breaking their contract if they sold to you to sell over here, that is why there are official distributors in each country. I know you are only trying to help, but as from tomorrow most of the one stop nail shops will be stocked again, and Im sure you will all find out what is happening at the Hyperion Group soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back