Stumbled across this MY SPACE PLEASE LOOK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
~bec~ from here did the "time consuming" nails in her pics...!!!

I see which pictures you are on about - will be interested to see what this person has to say.
do I see some of Jac's nails in there too?

do I see some of Jac's nails in there too?
Yep... Jac's nails are the ones with 'Extreme Nails' written on them...

i have no clue on the protocol of these websites.
are you not supposed to use an image unless you have permission or is it o.k if you display the watermark with the origins of the shot ?

how bad is that ? i am sure the simply nails logo is talented talons from here !! might be wrong but it rings a bell :eek:

I'm pretty sure that the rights belong to the person who owns the photo, so that would be either the tech or the photographer.

omg the cheek of her!!!!

omg the cheek of her!!!!

I think the people who own these pictures need to contact this person and ask for them to be removed if permission wasn't granted.

Why can't i see the pics??
Have i got to register with this site first??

Is this person a member of this site?
could she not be banned/blocked from nail geek?

tsk tsk tsk:irked:

Yes, I joined the thing just to look at the pics.

the cheeky cow! It does not actually say (unless I missed it) that it's her work. But it's a blooming cheek, I'd have something to say to her if she used anything of mine.

Is this person a member of this site?
could she not be banned/blocked from nail geek?
It isn't a site problem so unfortunately there's nothing we can do regarding a ban or a block.

It's up to the techs whose photo's she's "stolen/borrowed" to get in touch with her and sort it out independently.

What we must remember is that as yet we don't know if she got permission to use those photo's, until such time we need to be careful how we word our replies as Sam and The Salon Geek can get into legalities over libel.

We should all leave 'comments' on the pictures we know aren't hers. Let her know and others that they aren't her nails.

We should all leave 'comments' on the pictures we know aren't hers. Let her know and others that they aren't her nails.

I wouldn't do that until I knew the full story,

I think its a bit nasty to do that, as this lady might not actually realise that what she has done is wrong,....she may have googled and simply put them on her website as it is work she likes,
as Bev said...she (as far as i can see)
has made no claims that the work is her own,
Nor has she made an effort to remove the watermarks,

I do think that what this person has done is wrong, but I never knew about copyright etc...until reading about it on this site a while ago.
So she MAY just be unaware...
Hopefully once the techs in question have corrosponded with her, she will remove pics....
and all will be sorted...

If not , or she picks on our geeks....then we DECLARE WAR !!! :twisted:

:green:

I'm pretty sure that the rights belong to the person who owns the photo, so that would be either the tech or the photographer.

i think brow queen is right...the rights belong to person who owns the photo....tech or photographer....eith er one will be gob smacked when they find out .

Oh I say cheeky mare:rolleyes:

Have emailed her and told her to remove it, its in her pics so people would assume it was her own work, which is naughty:irked:

Hope this can be resolved asap Jac and any one else this affects :hug:

Latest posts

Back