Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the prices still be the same as before does anyone no?

Will this mean more training venues?? In scotland we only have Glasgow and Edinburgh and that's miles away!!

The problem is that providers also need to have demand in other areas to make training profitable for them too. Travel is just a part of the cost of training comes with the territory I'm afraid.

I have used Faith Lift for some time now in our salon. I have just phoned S2 to see if I can still purchase this product. I've been told to send in my certificate, when I said no problem I can send my NVQ certs I was told it was the TO certificate. When we started to use this product there was no training in Faith Lift and to my knowledge no certificates issued. I'm really unhappy that I know have to pay to train to use it. One very unhappy customer.

I am the same, I have NVQ2 and was told at the time of getting Faith, this was all I needed, I do want to train in SV though.

Will the prices still be the same as before does anyone no?

TO have said Prices won't change x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Excellent thank you :)

Does anyone know how much it is to train in SV??

Does anyone know how much it is to train in SV??

We don't discuss prices on the forum. Give sweet Squared a call. 0845 210 6060 :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will you still be able to order voa TO or will all orders now need to go through s2?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Wooooo I'm very excited about the news! Even more so as I will be the TO Trainer at S2 :)

You can buy SV products from S2 as of 22nd July if you have a valid TO SV certificate which you will have to email thought to S2 as proof or to set up an account!

If you have a NVQ level 3 you can do the convention which is a full day class anddddd.... HALF the price of the current day class!

If you do not have any beauty qualification or NVQ level 2 you can do the novice programme which is 2 days and is prices of the current one day class!!

All classes require you to buy and bring a kit with you which are the same price as always!

Of course the best place of the correct info is to call S2! Anything I can help with let me know :)

Been thinking about possible extra courses to do n then this came up on google today. Very happy. Does anyone no where u can find trainers as i have looked online n can only find them in the north. Im near cambridge. Shouldi just keep a look out on s2 for venues etc.

Been thinking about possible extra courses to do n then this came up on google today. Very happy. Does anyone no where u can find trainers as i have looked online n can only find them in the north. Im near cambridge. Shouldi just keep a look out on s2 for venues etc.

There is Natasha in Oxford or Liza in Sittingbourne Kent? Or Sweet Squared? Or London ? My geography's not quite as good as I think it is :) Ring S2 and they will be able to tell you who is your nearest! This has only just been announced today so not all days will be in the system I know it's hard but hang fired :)

Ring S2 to find your nearest training venue. 08452106060

We don't discuss prices on the forum. Give sweet Squared a call. 0845 210 6060 :hug:

Sorry I didn't know :|

I called S2 and we decided Manchester or Leeds would be the nearest at the moment (I'm Northamptonshire) so I will be doing the 2 day novice course at S2 and booking a hotel for the night. No dates for the novice course just yet though, next week apparently :) I need to get selling a limb or family member to raise the money for this now because I'm too excited and won't be able to wait! :D

Planky when did you ring??

Yesterday. Also the novice course is not the same price as the 1 day one. So I was told anyway x

Try calling now :)
No the novice is a two day class which is the same price as the one day class previously ran so you get two days for the price of one :) there are now a few two day novice classes at S2 :)

Edited to add dates-

26/27th sept

7/8th October

21/22nd October
These dates are for S2 in Leeds!

Last edited:
Try calling now :)
No the novice is a two day class which is the same price as the one day class previously ran so you get two days for the price of one :) there are now a few two day novice classes at S2 :)

Edited to add dates-

26/27th sept

7/8th October

21/22nd October
These dates are for S2 in Leeds!

Fab, thanks Amelia. Will it be you training? I might book now and then I HAVE to save ;)
Once I've done the 2 day training is it simple enough to crack on and start offering the treatment or will we need so much practice and theory first?

Fab, thanks Amelia. Will it be you training? I might book now and then I HAVE to save ;)
Once I've done the 2 day training is it simple enough to crack on and start offering the treatment or will we need so much practice and theory first?

I sure will on those dates :) well of not I will officially fall out with you!!!! ;) haha

With the 2 day novice there is a bit of homework PRIOR to the class this ensures that you are fully prepared and you will be able to offer the treatment when you have completed the two days :) I'm sure you will get on very well with it and feel more than confident to get stuck in there with clients :)

Also there are two kit options perfect for those on a budget!

Now seriously Planky, I think it's about time you came down to sunny Cornwall and do some training with me!

Our Amelia is lovely but two days? :wink2:

I'm so excited to be offering training in these fab products. Mr dellaznailz is waiting for a Shrinking Violet treatment :lol:

Latest posts

Back