Sweet Squared Education - price increases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sammi,

The Nails Naturally Manicure Course was created for us to be able to provide a beginners manicure class which CND didn't have at the time. Therefore the format, compared to that on the CND Global Education Programme manicure, is different and, unfortunately, not inter-changeable.

The Global Education is brand new, and not like anything we have been able to offer before, so if anyone has any questions about where they need to start, or where they can go from here, and to avoid any misconceptions please feel free to call me on 0113 2173801. I am more than happy to answer your questions.

Debbie told me I can transfer... Oh soooo confused!!

Debbie told me I can transfer... Oh soooo confused!!

I think you will find that DD is Debbie! xx Give her a ring.Salon Geek cannot arrange it for you :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sammi ... DD is Debbie Davies and she has just replied to you. You can transfer if Debs says you can transfer. Now this is not a private S2 forum for one individual so speak to S2 representatives ... please take all your questions from here on, direct to Debbie herself at S2. Today you have spoken to her and she has just replied to you here on this thread. If you are still not understanding then please call her again. Thanks

Sammi ... DD is Debbie Davies and she has just replied to you. You can transfer if Debs says you can transfer. Now this is not a private S2 forum for one individual so speak to S2 representatives ... please take all your questions from here on, direct to Debbie herself at S2. Today you have spoken to her and she has just replied to you here on this thread. If you are still not understanding then please call her again. Thanks

Right got it, my bad :(

I think this really has been asked and answered now. Any other queries should be directed specifically to Sweet Squared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back