Sweet Squared online ordering is now live!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
Only just so go easy on them!!! It's an awesome system, so sophisticated......

I love it!!!!!!!

for those of you who are as confused as me the new website is

Sweet Shop

I see the pesky elves changed from com to co.uk just to confuse me:green:

Many congratulations
:hug:

lol, thanks guys. The reason for the .co.uk change is because it can take up to 48 hours for the change to take place (depending on your ISP) so we are using .co.uk until later this week, I just hadn't gotten a chance to put an automatic redirect in yet!

Fantastic! Will make my life soooooo much easier x

Excellent news! Cant wait to start ordering :green:

All we need now is a voice over Sam! LOL

Ooooh Sweetie shop is soooo nice.
x :hug: :hug: :hug: x

If a 'live chat' will suffice (a button that enables you to chat live with us) you should have that tomorrow or the next day. Just finishing up some other stuff (like some of the education content and search results) before we implement that :)

:green::green:Oooo i'm so happy, the site looks fantastic! I can hear my bank screaming at me Nooooo but my heart says yeeeaaaahhhhh!! Thankyou so much for working so hard.:hug::hug:

Well done Sam! Bravo!!!:)

Excellent..will p&p still be the same on line??

Loving the on-line 'Sweetie shop'...!!!

I was just about to put an order in and spank the arse out of my credit card, when my other half walked through the front door....bugger...!!!

Will do my ordering tomorrow...cant wait..!!:)

xx

Fantastic!! That said I haven't been able to get in as its not recognising my email address and password, will make a call tomorrow. Cant wait!

Hey Debbie, for right now it is the exact same. However we are looking into web specific promotions and this will be one we will add to the list.

Fantastic!! That said I haven't been able to get in as its not recognising my email address and password, will make a call tomorrow. Cant wait!
Min, you will have to activate your account if you have never used the site before (there is information on the login page about how to do this). If you are still having problems, call us tomorrow or use the contact form to drop us a line.

Thanks Sam, will do x

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm off, bye Geeks, out comes my credit card hee hee xxx

Could someone from Sweet squared just answer me a question (didnt want to start another thread)
Can I ask for permission to take some Minx photos from the website to send to clients?
If not, that's fine but just wanted to ask first xxx

Hey Kylie, you're best calling or (even better) using the contact form to ask. That way it can be looked by the appropriate people and followed up properly :)

well, was I excited or what when I read this thread, so for the past hour or so I've been having a right old nosey and I can say WOW I am IMPRESSED!!

That is one hell of a functional and beautifully designed site :)

the reaction when I said at home ooooohhh the S2 website is live was "OMG what the hell did they do that for!" now whatever can they mean :eek: lol

keep up the good work :hug:

anne xx

Latest posts

Back