Sweet Squared online ordering is now live!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I want words with you guys at S2! I was getting sorted out, and getting the credit card paid off etc, then you guys go and open the online ordering! Whats worse, is I got in so smoothly, and am loving the site, and I can actually hear my credit card quivering in my bag!

You guys:rolleyes::hug:

Ok so it wasn't the biggest order but its an order and its the first one I placed myself that MrMin didn't ring through.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't tell you have brilliant this is for a phonephobe but have feeling MrMin isn't going to agree :lol::eek:

Fantastic work guys. is it just my dodgy computer or are there products missing? when i click on almond spa manicure, there is only the kit, the scrub and lotion? i want mask and milk too. xxxxxxxxxx

Ok so it wasn't the biggest order but its an order and its the first one I placed myself that MrMin didn't ring through.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't tell you have brilliant this is for a phonephobe but have feeling MrMin isn't going to agree :lol::eek:

Well done you! i feel for ya has im the same with phones i get all mixed up when speaking :hug:

Fantastic work guys. is it just my dodgy computer or are there products missing? when i click on almond spa manicure, there is only the kit, the scrub and lotion? i want mask and milk too. xxxxxxxxxx
Hmm, they should be there (I am seeing them). Double check again and click the Live Help button if you can't see them.

I just had trouble logging in and i got some online help which was quick and fab......

Love the site can't wait to start shopping. x

So glad it has been worth the wait. I am loving the ON-LINE Help - what a buzz and cool way for our customers to get help whenever they need it! Way-to-go Sam :Love::Love::Love:

Did my online order Monday evening, received this morning. Brilliant..xx

It has to be one of the most navigable...if that is a word:eek::lol:...and easiest ways to order products...i have finally ordered the almond manicure products to add onto the portfolio of manicure treatments so i can not wait:!:

Well managed to have a look at the website and get an account, only to be told it's a secondary account and can order everything but L&P. Not happy, my qualifications are vtct level 2 and included L&P application, actually it was more indepth than gel, how can they possibly sell me Minx and Popits for instance without any experience in using them. I have ordered some CND trial L&P from Ellisons with no questions asked, so at least i can compare products, currently using NSI which i like but fancy trying a few others as a comparison. Think i'll be using Ellisons in the future then.

Hey Kara,

It was actually me who was assisting you personally with this earlier ;)

As I explained in the email, we are happy to set up a secondary account based on your qualifications which would allow you to purchase Minx, Manicure, Pedicure, etc... but would request that you do a Conversion for your L&P. This isn't a slight on you, it is the dramatically wide variety of skill gaps we see in Level 2's.

Anyhoo, hope you'll consider it as its great value and education.

nJoy your try me kit. ;)

I just LURVEE the live help thing!!! x

I a still a bit miffed that you will take my money for converting and sell me products i haven't been trained to use (minx and popits) but not to try products that i am quite competent in using, i have spent over £800 on 2 courses plus kit/products, yes i understand that i am still learning and i read constantly on here other professionals encouraging newbies to keep practicing, it doesn't matter anyway because i have ordered from elsewhere and look forward to trying CND L&P.

Hey Kara,

First off, we actually lose money on the conversion course! However we don't look at it as a loss, but rather as an investment in our customers succsess. Secondly, other products like Minx really just need manicure skills to be succsesful with. L&P is another beast all together.

Its really your choice. For me I think its crazy to want to buy product you can get cheaper with award winning education for free, but I guess thats just me! As for Ellisons, the try me kits aren't a problem, however I think you'll find that they currently follow the same protocol as we do.

Anyhoo, best of luck. I have tried to help as best as I can. A bit of searching even here on the site would help understand my point, but in the end, you can't force someone to maximise their skill level :)

@Anna: You think you love it? The team fight each other to get to the 'dinger' (as its known) first :D

I a still a bit miffed that you will take my money for converting and sell me products i haven't been trained to use (minx and popits) but not to try products that i am quite competent in using, i have spent over £800 on 2 courses plus kit/products, yes i understand that i am still learning and i read constantly on here other professionals encouraging newbies to keep practicing, it doesn't matter anyway because i have ordered from elsewhere and look forward to trying CND L&P.

Hey huni,
Minx is not a enhancement system, it is on the lines of enamel and Popits can be used with any L&P ans Gel system not just CND.
A conversion is enabling you to get the best out of CND products, this way you avoid product trouble, it doesn't teach you how to do nails again, it teaches you how CND products work, why they do what they do and how to get them to do what you want to do.
A conversion class is great value for money as the product that you where going to order is included in this.....

So don't be miffed, think about it instead xxxx

Kara, believe me, one day training with CND will rock your world, it did mine and I was as die hard user of another product. :)

Hi

Loving the new site! I haven't placed an order yet but I hope to next week. There was one thing I couldn't find on the site. I wanted to buy the sin city powder on it's own. Can you only buy the powders online in kits?

Thanks!

Thanks guys, I've ordered a trial kit from Ellisons, so i'll have a play with that. I'm not against the conversion course but would have liked the oppurtunity to at least try CND first then make my mind up about the course. I have been looking at doing extra courses with NSI, sculpting ect as they don't teach that at college. Sweet squared don't do a course in the Manchester area, that's the main reason behind not doing the conversion course, i work full time as a nurse so need to be able to do courses close to home. I love doning nails and the reason i did the course in the first place is because eventually we want to move to Tenerife and wanted something that i could do there, as it happens i love it and want to learn everything because i wan to be good at it.
So come on S2 get some courses going in Manchester please!!!

Thanks guys, I've ordered a trial kit from Ellisons, so i'll have a play with that. I'm not against the conversion course but would have liked the oppurtunity to at least try CND first then make my mind up about the course. I have been looking at doing extra courses with NSI, sculpting ect as they don't teach that at college. Sweet squared don't do a course in the Manchester area, that's the main reason behind not doing the conversion course, i work full time as a nurse so need to be able to do courses close to home. I love doning nails and the reason i did the course in the first place is because eventually we want to move to Tenerife and wanted something that i could do there, as it happens i love it and want to learn everything because i wan to be good at it.
So come on S2 get some courses going in Manchester please!!!
I think they will have an Academy there soon from what the web site says. On the conversion you get enough product to more than cover the cost of the course in terms of the number of sets you can do. x

I will definately give it some serious thought when they come to Manchester.

Latest posts

Back