Sweet Squared online ordering is now live!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the on-line 'Sweetie shop'...!!!

I was just about to put an order in and spank the arse out of my credit card, when my other half walked through the front door....bugger...!!!

Will do my ordering tomorrow...cant wait..!!:)

xx

Hahaha lmao!! Arnt they great huh, they always come home when their not supposed too!!!! hahaha:lol:

I saw the advert for this in Scratch ... off to have a play....:)

Loving the on-line 'Sweetie shop'...!!!

I was just about to put an order in and spank the arse out of my credit card, when my other half walked through the front door....bugger...!!!

Will do my ordering tomorrow...cant wait..!!:)

xx

lmao, that really made me giggle!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have an id number....but it won't recognise any of my details....:cry::cry::cry:

had a helpful reply from Liz and Cherry....but still not working :cry:

I'm so frustrated....:lol:.... I had the catalogue sent to my UK address this week...and that's sat there waiting for me...but I wanna be part of the website too....I want to see if I need a bank loan :eek::lol:

Anyway it looks fab....just why you had to make it look so appealing i'll never know...:rolleyes:

mmm....i think we need "real" sweets in the sweet shop....!!

Well have been browsing even though I cant buy yet!

Looking forward to tomorrow now!!

Can I just ask, if you order from Scotland, will it be passed onto The lovely lasses at Fingertips or will it come direct from Leeds??

Don't want to take anything away from them:hug:

It would come from Leeds. Remember that The Fi's have everything you see on the site ;)

It would come from Leeds. Remember that The Fi's have everything you see on the site ;)

Ok thanks Sam, yeh I know they do, so i'll conitinue to order from them, till you set up a Scottish site :wink2:.

Well done by the way, fab site.

Ok thanks Sam, yeh I know they do, so i'll conitinue to order from them, till you set up a Scottish site :wink2:.

Well done by the way, fab site.

Me too, am so embarrassed I don't know my id no, just a weel kent face :lol: :lol:

If a 'live chat' will suffice (a button that enables you to chat live with us) you should have that tomorrow or the next day. Just finishing up some other stuff (like some of the education content and search results) before we implement that :)

phewww!! will they be able to me account number so i can register on the site :( ...... i cant find it anywhere!

Hey Kylie, you're best calling or (even better) using the contact form to ask. That way it can be looked by the appropriate people and followed up properly :)

Thank you I will do that. Oh I am like a kid in a sweet shop for real :lol: xxx

I've just tried to have a look at the site and everytime i click on a section it brings a message up saying '503 service unavailable'. Anybody else had this problem?

Great site well done look forward to placing an order at the end of the month :cry:.

Just placed an order, I've been wanting the Easy Soak Bowl and when I called into S2 it was out of stock. Anyway, very easy to use and had no problems :)

anne xx

Yesssssssssssssss Yessssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssss so nice to see the new site up and running well done xxxxxxxxxx

I really want to have alook at this site but still can't get on it, anyone else having a problem???

I placed my first order last night, had to be very sensible tho as I just paid £600 on a spray tan course! I thought the site was fab and very well designed. I struggled to register but that was only because I kept putting in my home postcode and not my work one!!! I love it but can tell that I am going to have to be quite strict on myself! Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

I did have a problem....but the lovely Sweet Squared Reception has worked their magic ( by email ) and I am in!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Wooooooo Hoooooooooo

I had a membership number...so no probs there...
I had an email...so no probs there...
I think it was the postcode that was MY problem....

anyway do the postcode without a gap in it ( I was doing this before and it didn't work but today it worked so the elves had been tweeking behind closed doors methinks :wink2: )

It's a lovely site....and if the Sweet Shop would just start selling cola bottles and star bars then it would be perfect!

Make sure you DO put the post code in exactly as it would appear (with a gap). I fixed this once Liz pointed it out :)

Latest posts

Back