Sweets you ate when you were a kid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone remember Wham bars? They were bright pink with fizzy, sherbety bits in them. For some unfathomable reason we used to buy them before choir practise. They completely welded your teeth together, making singing impossible! Mr Heyward (music teacher) used to go mental!!:green:

Oh yes, Wham bars!
Yeh my dentist did well out of me!

Great for filling extraction!:lol:

Oh and what about those sweets that went round your wrist like a watch and they use to pinch like hell!

What about Lazy Bones!

They were little sweets in the shape of bones that you could make up the whole skeleton with. Came in a cute little plastic coffin!

Remember????

fish and chips...not the real ones...the crisps ones...x

What about Lazy Bones!

They were little sweets in the shape of bones that you could make up the whole skeleton with. Came in a cute little plastic coffin!

Remember????

Yep I remember them! Yum.

What about choccy covered foam banana's and highland toffee bars

What about choccy covered foam banana's and highland toffee bars

I don't remember Highland toffee bars at all! I wasn't keen on the foam bananas. Do you remember those pink foamy sweets? I think they were meant to look like prawns, bizarrely. :eek:

I don't remember Highland toffee bars at all! I wasn't keen on the foam bananas. Do you remember those pink foamy sweets? I think they were meant to look like prawns, bizarrely. :eek:

shrimps

lol sals yeah shrimps thats it

oohhh those jelly sweets in the shape of beer glasess.. uummm i loved them.. funny I like beer now:|

lol sals yeah shrimps thats it

I've never thought about it before, but shellfish is an odd thing to make a sweetie look like!

I've never thought about it before, but shellfish is an odd thing to make a sweetie look like!

:lol: so are beer bottles !!! and chocolate cigarettes !!!...xx

i know and i never realised it at the time wierd, i think they still do them to

:lol: so are beer bottles !!! and chocolate cigarettes !!!...xx
I loved both of these when i was a kid... now I smoke and drink beer... I feel a court case coming on:):):):)

I loved both of these when i was a kid... now I smoke and drink beer... I feel a court case coming on:):):):)

open those flood gates...I'm coming with ya !!. xxx

open those flood gates...I'm coming with ya !!. xxx
we are in the money... wwhhheeeaaaaaa they will all be jealous they did not think of it first,,

Flying Saucers, Fruit Salads, Black Jacks, Traffic light lollies, chocolate mice, rainbow drops, Refreshers, Love Hearts, Spangles, Opal Fruits .... :lick:

Blimey, I must have been a really hyper-active kid with all that sugar inside me and an absolute nightmare to my mum and dad!

Latest posts

Back