Sweets you ate when you were a kid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you remember cabana bars. There were something like a bounty but with cherries in, covered in chocolate. I loved them.

OOh yes I loved them too!!!

Another question for the more mature geeks, like me ... anyone remember Ice-Breaker (chocolate bar with blue cracknell inside)?

OOh yes I loved them too!!!

me too.....i could just eat one of those....

why don't they do a customer research thingy before stopping making these things....

Another question for the more mature geeks, like me ... anyone remember Ice-Breaker (chocolate bar with blue cracknell inside)?

Yes I remember that one too, didn't remember it being called that though, but I used to love that (see I loved everything but those lavender devil sweets!)

Betabars (those puffed wheat bars with a syrup on)
Yogolos (strawberry yoghurt chews)
Toffo's
Dinosaur eggs
Fry's chocolate cream & frys chocolate fruit
Toffee logs

I loved those frys bars.....and Star bars - a bit like a peanut boost, only better!

Sass, please may I add Caramac to your list of devil sweets?

Just thought of Galaxy Counters, Treats, Animal Bars .... waaaaa, I want my childhood back!

Ohhh, caramac, I love those too!!!!:green:

You lot are so funny, the majority of what you are all salivating over is still for sale in loads of places :lol:

Sass, please may I add Caramac to your list of devil sweets?

Just thought of Galaxy Counters, Treats, Animal Bars .... waaaaa, I want my childhood back!

Lol it sounds like I have a room 101 for devil sweets. Sorry but I loved caramac too so it can't go in! Mind you I never really liked sweets with peanuts in, so Picnic bars can go in!

You lot are so funny, the majority of what you are all salivating over is still for sale in loads of places :lol:

All those sweets I loved as a child seem to taste gross now. My cheeks go funny just thinking about eating a flying saucer!

All those sweets I loved as a child seem to taste gross now. My cheeks go funny just thinking about eating a flying saucer!
LOL! I know what you mean. It is the same as all the flavoured fizzy drinks, they are so false tasting, but the kids love them.

This thread is fab !!!
They still sell popping candy, I get it packs of 10 from poundland ,
and nobody in the world at all can eat it , without opening your mouth to whoever is nearby, to let them hear ...and show them the contents of the pkt mixed with saliva ...niicceee ..not!!!
try it , you just cant put it in your mouth and keep it shut .it's impossible!

Does anyone remember meanies ?
The little packs of 5p crisps, they were pickled onion flavour and in everybag, you were bound to shove in your mouth, what looked like a crisp, but was in actual fact , a big clump of pickled onion powder :eek:

And I love parma violets, I was in my element when they brought out the massive ones .

can anyone stop me losing my mind
i remeber milky ways that had a milk chocolate fondant thingy inside and now they are a white chocolate middle
no one believes me when i try to tell them does anyone remember them?????

i remeber milky ways that had a milk chocolate fondant thingy inside and now they are a white chocolate middle
I DO!

They were so much nicer the way they used to be.

I used to like the coconut Boost too, and they don't make those anymore

I think they were called Milky Lunch???

:hug:

Latest posts

Back