Take a look at this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Just take a look at this?

Dont know what else to say, Now thats a first for me, lol.

Maybe someone has words for it Lol?

Scroll down to Acrylic Nails!

http://yestheyrefake.net/nailcare.html#Acrylic%20Nails

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

PS Sorry GMG I have put this in the wrong place!

Thank goodness they are not on my hands. !! Not quite natural looking are they. lol.

Loved the bit about putting the cuticle remover on.......... 'careful, this may burn a bit'. Very reassuring eh.

Just read further down and seen the bit about cuticle softener

Quote: Apply the cuticle softener to the cuticle area. This may burn a bit. Let it soak in for a minute two.

I'm glad I haven't been there to get my nails done!!!

What about the prep, Unreal!

Oh And this bit?
"Am I breaking some sort of code here? Am I not supposed to divulge secrets? Nonsense! It will save you a bundle if you learn how to do this yourself. Although it doesn't make up for the 'time off' and therapeutic quiet time you get having your nails professionally done."

Still dumb struck me.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx​

I'm speechless lol :lol:

Thanks for sharing this lol...............
I havn't laughed this much in ages...............
A few words spring to mind but I dont think I can write them on here..........

Like my Mum has always told me, If you aint got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.... so I aint saying nothing XXXXX

silver polish over the nails. (to hide the bloody mess under neath) did she even blend her tips? i wonder were she trained.PROBABLY AT HOME WITH A BOOTS KIT!!

Speechless here. Just think if I had seen that before my course I would have saved ££££s!!!!! Joking

Oh so thats how you do it.....why did i spend money on training when i could have just followed her fantastic advise.....what a load of bull !!!!!

They remind me of that post that Fiona posted a couple of months ago 'Are these the worse nails ever' and showed a pic of them dreadful nails that they had suposedly had done just before her wedding, and Fiona did them for her for free out of the goodness of her heart ... its shocking that somebody actually believes they are 'as good' as you get in a salon!!

Fiona's link for anyone who is interested - http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=11608&highlight=worst+nails

Dumfounded!!!! :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. funny thing is, ive seen nails like this from other nail techs and from trade tests!! :Scared:

Surely my 6 year old can do a better job! If she could have a Website, I can have one too!

OMG!!! Speechless!!

Just one question though....how many of you have done L&P enhancements on a train????:eek:

"This stuff stinks and can give you a headache -- at least that's what I have been told, I am used to it. My boyfriend gets a headache when I do this, men! Also don't do this in a train or people will start leaving the car, I did this in Canada. "

sarahp said:
OMG!!! Speechless!!

Just one question though....how many of you have done L&P enhancements on a train????:eek:

"This stuff stinks and can give you a headache -- at least that's what I have been told, I am used to it. My boyfriend gets a headache when I do this, men! Also don't do this in a train or people will start leaving the car, I did this in Canada. "[/QUOTE

Yeah Nails on the move!
Pmsl!

Do you think this is what she call's mobile, lol?

Well **** me
Its incredible, did she say those tips were blended???? liked the bit about the cuticle nippers and filing down the sharp acrylic and the very informative bit about mold or fungas:lol: :smack: :smack:

christi said:
sarahp said:
OMG!!! Speechless!!

"This stuff stinks and can give you a headache -- at least that's what I have been told, I am used to it. My boyfriend gets a headache when I do this, men! Also don't do this in a train or people will start leaving the car, I did this in Canada. "[/QUOTE

Yeah Nails on the move!
Pmsl!

Do you think this is what she call's mobile, lol?
"Nails on the move" LOL - The train bit had me laughing too!

Latest posts

Back