Tammy taylor training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielajessy

Reaction score
Hi girls,i need an advice,I want to start a new cours[ACRYLIC SCULPTING] with TAMMY TAYLOR,do you think is good?i"m a qualified in gel nails.please help me......thanks

Hi...I am not questioning your choice any just asking out of curiosity....what made you decide on Tammy Taylor.

I just think its interesting knowing how people decide who to go with.

Hi girls,i need an advice,I want to start a new cours[ACRYLIC SCULPTING] with TAMMY TAYLOR,do you think is good?i"m a qualified in gel nails.please help me......thanks

To me, just by the name of the course, it sounds like maybe something you would do if you already had L&P experience. Normally you would do a foundation type course to learn about the product, and then if you need extra help you would do a course specifically for sculpting.

Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong :)

Actually Suze, TT courses are pretty good, if she has some experience (such as with gels as she said) it should be easy peasy. They will go over the product chemistry, sanitation, etc. And the thing about TT is the after course support.....I wish they were here in NZ.

Deciding who to train with is very interesting.....

For me personally, I would never train with a company that recommends preparation of the natural nail with a 100 grit file.

That equates to damage of the natural nail......

And your number 1 rule should be to preserve and not damage the natural nail.

I trained with TT to improve my sculpting and wasnt impressed at all - I have not used the products since and do not agree with the harsh etching on the nail plate. Although they are big in america I think their training is dated - scratch surface, double prime with acid, use big wet ball, file bulk down.
Girls are nice but that really is it.
Do some more research and good luck with your training

I'm interested as to why you even ask the question?
Why did you choose this particular course if you don't already know the answer to the question you are asking?
No one in my opinion should sign up for or even contemplate a course and THEN ask a question like this. It's like saying, "I've decided to go to XYZ salon for my hair cutting. Are they any good?" Most people would not do that they would go by REPUTATION.

Look at this site and ask How many use this brand? ... is it ever talked about? what do folks say? Do a search and then make your decision based on what the nail artists say, and look at what they say about other brands and courses too and compare.

i was sarching the internet and i luck in college for a evening cours and i see this cours this way i ask if someone will recomand me.i will try to inform more and hope to find a good cours,thanks

I am about to start my training with Tammy Taylor American Nail Systems on monday i will let you know how its going :)

hello
if your already a nail tecnician & you want to use tammy taylor you only need to do a converstion course:)

hello
if your already a nail tecnician & you want to use tammy taylor you only need to do a converstion course:)
hi i"m qualified only in gel so i need to do acrylic,i just speak whit NSI and i will start very soon me cours with them,they have a evening class to so i can wait to start

Hi,
I am a Tammy Taylor trainer and distributor based in glasgow and may be able to assist. If you need any help just drop me a line at my email address.

Henrietta

depending on your educator i'd be really careful regarding parting with any money and thinking you'll be qualified as a Tammy Taylor nail tech. I trainned to be an Educator for TT only to find out that to become an Educator in the uk you have to of gone to America and be trained by Tammy Taylor herself. My certificate is for being product trained with TT products. I'm not saying any names but this was all through a scottish lady who talked the talk, My advice as a Master Technician with Creative and also TT product Educator and young Nails Product Trainer i would seriously look around if you cant afford the Creative training with sweet squared then without a doubt i would go with Young nails and speak to a lady called Lisa

Good luck

Nicola

Latest posts

Back