Tantrick goes to the Ritz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
Apologies if this should be posted in another place but after so many irritating posts about spray tanning and machine "name calling" these days I wanted to share my good news with Geeks who have an interest in Tantrick spray tanning.

I've just returned from a very exciting few days away in Istanbul, as Tantrick has been exclusively selected to provide Spray Tanning to the Laveda Spa in the Ritz-Carlton in Istanbul.

The Premiere system was installed into its own room within the newly refurbished Spa on Sunday followed by a real fun staff training session on Monday, with training manuals translated into Turkish and the whole session being interpreted by the Spa Manager, Bulent, they were all absolutley thrilled with the whole experience of spraying and seeing their tans develop over the afternoon! The staff really can't wait to start offering treatments to the hotel's other staff and then to the guests and spa members. It is such a new treatment to Istanbul, the hotel's Finance Director and General Manager also came down to pay us a visit as the training session was taking place!

It was an amazing experience and all went really well until the trip home -security is pretty tight out there and I think we upset the general flow of the morning at the airport as I was carrying the tools in my suitcase which set off all sorts of security issues!! Suffice to say we got home safely and have now added the Ritz-Carlton to our already special customer database!

Mandy x

Woop Woop!!!.. that is so cool and a super image boost for Tantrick Mandy ... I feel so privileged being associated with such a prestigious Company :hug:

Wow thats great!! welldone Mandy and all at Tantrick xxx

Thats great news...I love to hear sucess stories!
Good news is sooooo much better than bad!

xx

Well done to you Mandy and all involved at Tantrick.

It is a pleasure to be associated with such an up and coming company!

:hug:

wow that is fab , i dont use your system but it is brill new for you x

Congratulations Mandy!! I will be telling all my client the news ... x

That sounds so exciting and glam........glad you had a fab time and great for Tantrick!!

Thats fab news for Tantrick they seem to be going from strength to strength :hug:

Are you coming up to the Scottish Beauty Show in Edinburgh?
I would love to have a look at all the products before deciding to take the plunge.

Hi Karen

Tantrick won't be at Scottish Beauty but we do have a distributors in Aberdeen and Glasgow wher you can arrange to have a demonstration and have a chat to them to see what the Tantrick system is all about hun.

Regards

Mandy x

Well done that sounds great

Fab news Mandy, as has been said before, its great to be associated with such a great company.

Fabulous news! You must both be over the moon, Congratulations xx:hug: xx

cool a mundo mandy !!!

I have tried others but cant find anything a PATCH on TANTRICK well done and well deserved babes:hug:

Thats excellent news Mandy. Just goes to prove the products and company are excellent. :hug:

It is such a pleasure to read your warm wishes and kind comments, thank you so much everyone! :hug:

Mandy x

Wow thats excellent! You can almost feet how proud you are:biggrin:, big well done Mandy i am so pleased for you!:hug:

Luv 'n' hugs
christi xx

Latest posts

Back