Tantrick or Sienna??????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh am probably going to get in bother for this, but who gives a stuff its sat night !! Tantrick, Tantrick all the way!!!!!! Collin and Britta are absolutely fab !! Tantrick is the best colour and best wear off, training is fantastic (loubyloo), you cant go wrong with it hun. If you're anything like I was when I started out you will have had everyone and his dog offering you samples etc. but the best (obviously in true salon geek style, IN MY OPINION) is tantrick. If I could be a cheerleader for them I would, not getting paid by them, am not a trainer, just a consumer, and I think they are great !! xx

Curious to know, what was it that you didnt like about Sienna then chuck?

Tantrick all the way for me too! I was taught to tell clients it will last between 5 and 7 days but I have to say it lasts a good 10 days on me. I know it wont on everybody but Tantrick just seems to be really good for me! Collin is also excellent ~ couldn't get better customer services in my opinion xx

tantrick for me,
i havent tried sienna x
im more than happy with tantrick
and cannot fault their customer service,
on here i have heard lots of geeks concerned with sienna x customer service

so if it aint broke dont fix it!!

Nuff said!! lol :green:

Nuff said!! lol :green:

lol sherrie!!!
i havent tried it as i havent felt the need to try others

i was only stating what i like and use,
havent others done the same???
:hug:

Can educators of tantrick chill a bit please? Of course you are expected to be a cheerleader for them, but not at the sake of slighting competition. Post constructively or skip it.

Mods have now been instructed to remove what could be considered to be disparaging remarks and issue infractions for continued abuse.

nJoy

The most effective way of obtain information on the posted question is to draw on the considerable wealth of information that exists within the sites own data.

This can be obtained simply by keying in the two brands in question into the search button at the top right of the screen.
i am sure there will be more than enough current and historical content available to assist in providing further information to the question raised.
Good luck in your search :hug:

hi all

thank you all for your comments and help....

Lots of love Heidi xxx

Latest posts

Back