terrorist attacks country on alert !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
its all over the news tonight that the usa have advised there citizens not to visit the uk this week !!
does big brother know something we dont know??
the terrorists have always atacked on memorable dates 9/11 is the 911 emergency number in america 7/7 was not very lucky
I have noticed that on the 10/10/10 this Sunday there is not a single game of football playing in the 4 major divisions, and England are not playing a match that day away, if they were the pubs would be full and that would be a perfect terrorist target,
It all seems strange ..i hope i am paranoid and wrong
but personally i am staying in and having a duvet day on sunday just in case :hug:

lol how cryptic, it is quite chilling! i was watching the news and it was about how imminant attacks from US intelligence on european destinations where tourist are! Then i flick the channel and now japan are issuing warnings..... Makes me not want to go on hoilday! I just wish all these extremists could just go live in a friggin cave and stop killing innocent ppl!

I hope not im going to see Al Murray on sunday.
Life has to carry on though doesnt it.My husband is at the palace of westminster most days by train and tube so i cant worry about it or i would drive myself mad.
What did they say in the war 'Keep calm and carry on' which sums things up really.

You'd never step out of your front door if you listened to all the "threats".:cry:

Terrorists want us to be "terrorised". Lets not let them scare us into not living our lives!

Latest posts

Back