Testosterone.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No honest. I'd like it:lol:
SERIOUSLY.....It is nice to hear guys being vocal on the site.
Makes a refreshing change tbh.
BUT we would like to see you posting more in the forums about nails...hair...skin etc.
Everyones opinion is useful and helpful!!

well give em a chance..were sensative creatures..untill weve had a few largers that is....:lol::lol:
The guy's that do post do seem to either get passed over or (as i remember once)"he is a bloke what does he know"...

Remember your dealing with more sensative creatures than you give credit for...ok apart from the Welsh Rugby team that is of course...although I beleive they do have private tuition on wasys they can better get in touch with their femanine side..all in the intrest of sports that is :lol::lol::lol:

Colin, if we were on a site mainly frequented by guys, do you think they would show us ladies any compassion:lol:

4) many more lap dancing clubs in rural areas :lol::lol::lol:

OMG.
That's what you want to see more of??:lol:
I was actually talking about mens waxing.....manis...pedis....facials.....
You don't care any of you.....admit it:lol:
At least Mike has a RANGE of products for men:)
Or is that a lie.....pc mode was off:lol:
You just don't trust us women do you?

compassion:lol:
erm...could you explain what that means.:lol::lol:

Now you gals dont know a good thing when you see(or smell it) do you.....just look at your avator..Mr Big is just around the corner..trust me ,,,theres one that "fits just fine" out there waiting to be grabed up and completly smothered :lol::lol::lol:

.ok apart from the Welsh Rugby team that is of course...although I beleive they do have private tuition on wasys they can better get in touch with their femanine side..all in the intrest of sports that is :lol::lol::lol:
I went over the bridge today and the men shopping in House of Fraser were lovely!

erm...could you explain what that means.:lol::lol:

Now you gals dont know a good thing when you see(or smell it) do you.....just look at your avator..Mr Big is just around the corner..trust me ,,,theres one that "fits just fine" out there waiting to be grabed up and completly smothered :lol::lol::lol:
oh dear hun, its not that mr big, that is woman humour ..lol

No honest. I'd like it:lol:
SERIOUSLY.....It is nice to hear guys being vocal on the site.
Makes a refreshing change tbh.
BUT we would like to see you posting more in the forums about nails...hair...skin etc.
Everyones opinion is useful and helpful!!

OK, since you asked...

I like being waxed . No, not really but I like the result.
I like having my nails done.
I like being massaged
I like having a facial.
I like being pampered!!! :)

I like women who take care of their appearance and I don't see why we men shouldn't do the same. Since half the population is male that means half your potenial customer base.. Take advantage of us!

My other half Steve keeps thinking about getting a log on. Whilst on leave from work (Banking) he's been helping a lot in the Salon and knows just as much about Salon Geek as I do. He knows names, threads etc etc.

The most scary thing is that he knows a lot of CND nail colour names AND he calls them ENAMELS!! I'm soooo scared.

He looks after himself, loves a manicure and his cuticles done.... Has a spray tan every month or so... I wax his back.... He loves Decleor products.... LOVES a pedicure and moans if he can't get one... And as for massage, don't get me started.

Actually, reading this back he sounds like a girl.......

I don't think I want him on here, he'll be on here more than me! He's always right in what he says too and I think along with Collin and MikeM, they'd all be having conversations on here that none of us girls would know what they were on about.

Gal's are cool but the guy's rule...well kind of :lol::lol:

Colinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
NO.
Ask the wife she knows it's true:lol:

C'mon now guys......admit it.
What waxing have you had......manis....pedis etc.
You talk the talk.....but can ya walk the walk.....
And believe me it can be painful:)

....allow us the illusion of rulership:hug:. I'm not sure why Hilary Clinton ran for President. She'd already done it for two terms:eek:.

Mike

we all know that behind every great male leader...was an even greater female...HIS WIFE...or HIS MOTHER :) :smack:

Maybe as a means to encourage the male species onto the site would be that Sam sets up a special area for us...like a lounge sort of thing...you know like some large shopping centres do where you can dump the kids or even the hubby where theres fotty on the telly,daily star newspapers,auto trader and pool tables etc :lol::lol:

This way you would have them close at hand so you all feel safe and secure in the knoledge that
1) you know where they are
2) you know what they are up to
3) you know who they are with
4) you can just whistle and they will be there to lift that heavy box for you or show you how to empty the hoover

They could perhaps have there own forum areas where topics like fishing,footy,racing can be discussed openly and without fear of retribution for them.

Just a thought:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though I realy dont understand why more males don't have a posative input as there are many such guy's in this profession that can offer a wealth of experiance and valuble input...where are you guy's???

Last edited:
My other half likes to read the geek site just out of interest ..bikes cars sports OMG!! it caught his attention ..in the end after much debate on the veiw of women in a blokes world
"Women are the most dangerous and superior of the human species"

TUT!!.......then again>:lol:

My husband hates me on here.

He said its tearing us apart and is fed up of watching the tv on his own. (I'm not on much)

BUT

he really is fancying the idea of 'everywhere' being waxed.

Wears more moisturiser & eye creams than me - and puts on a face mask every week (I don't)

likes to spritz on a little fake tan at night

But I can say he will never come onto this site.:confused:

so none of you will ever get to hear his opinions - sadly!!!

Maybe as a means to encourage the male species onto the site would be that Sam sets up a special area for us...like a lounge sort of thing...you know like some large shopping centres do where you can dump the kids or even the hubby where theres fotty on the telly,daily star newspapers,auto trader and pool tables etc :lol::lol:
you have it, its called the pub

This way you would have them close at hand so you all feel safe and secure in the knoledge that
1) you know where they are in the pub
2) you know what they are up to drinking beer
3) you know who they are with other beer drinkers
4) you can just whistle and they will be there to lift that heavy box for you or show you how to empty the hoover no you can't because a side affect of drinking beer in a pub is sever deafness

They could perhaps have there own forum areas where topics like fishing,footy,racing can be discussed openly and without fear of retribution for them.
I say again, its called the pub

Just a thought:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though I realy dont understand why more males don't have a posative input as there are many such guy's in this profession that can offer a wealth of experiance and valuble input...where are you guy's???
They're in the pub:green:

Sorry Collin, the voices made me do it:eek:
Anyway back on track, Paul, loves his mani's and pedi's and has been known to let me spray tan his legs, but waxing? no, never, not in this life time:rolleyes: and he has the softest, clearest skin, which he never puts anything on:irked: and no I have no intention of encouraging him to come on here, he's already tormenting the life out of our kids on, face book, my space and msm so no, this is my place:smack:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back