Thank you Urban Geek for a lovely evening!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the video that was a crack, all pretending to be each other and chrstine in reporter mode. I went to a party tonight witha little dog painted on my nails still lol

cabinkel said:
What a shame it would be if that camera were to go astray or something......................................!!

Kerry your design was absolutly beautiful. I think everyone should see it

I have to say that was the most entertaining geek meet yet. It was a ball....
As for the next day, I had the mother of all hangovers and it was all Christines fault of course, I never did get to the bottom of my glass, lol
I had to go on a picnic yesterday too which really didn`t help much, all I can say is I`m glad I had the day off. I had the proper shakes, there is no way I could have done nails.
As for the sculpts I had done, well...........its an experience is all I can say. No seriously they`re really quite good considering how drunk she was and she didn`t have much light, lol
One of the funniest things were definitely the dancing around the light that kept going off as it was a sensor light, lol
Thank you so much Christine for being such a perfect host, I had a fantastic evening and loved meeting all the new faces too.
I`m also glad I wasn`t the only one delicate yesterday either, lol

Great that your back in Geekland Debs - that vino must have helped you see the light LOL!

Absolutely fab night was had by all. I have to say a big thankyou to Chris for having us all over and entertaining us all evening.

Hey Debs, do you want hear those 2 words again????? The only thing i said you would need instead of a man. (use your imagination)

Great that all the other geeks were there too, especially when Kirsten fell off her chair....lol. I wasn't hung over, but considering i didn't get to bed till 1.45am, i wasn't impressed when my lovely daughter woke me at 7am:mad:!!

I will hold the next one in Rayleigh in about a month's time. I will verify some dates soon. What night is best for most of you??

Here are some pics taken at our get together before we got sloshed:

DSCF0694_thumb.jpg
DSCF0692_thumb.jpg

What do you mean before????
You were halfway sloshed by the time we got there at 8.30, lol
Definitely definitely drunk by the time you did my nails!

Debs said:
What do you mean before????
You were halfway sloshed by the time we got there at 8.30, lol
Definitely definitely drunk by the time you did my nails!
Betty Ford here I come LOL!

Urban Geek said:
Here are some pics taken at our get together before we got sloshed:

DSCF0694_thumb.jpg
DSCF0692_thumb.jpg

Who's who ?

:hug:

1st piccie - Right, from the left, Talented talons, cabinkel, urban geek, Debs, princesslily, (front) Rach, scattyfox and loualarta, (in front)

2nd piccie -
Right, from the left, Talented talons, cabinkel, Debs, princesslily, (front) Rach, Kirsten , scattyfox and loualarta, (in front)

Thanks Chris,by the way,it looks and sounds like you had a great night,good on ya ladies x

Urban Geek said:
Betty Ford here I come LOL!

I'll see you there, I'v got a hip flask we'll be fine!

I'm so gutted i wasn't able to make it....hopefully i can be at the next one!

xx

Think Christine may still be under the influence i am the third person in black long ahir at the back in second piccy not at the front of it lol

Jennykins said:
I'm so gutted i wasn't able to make it....hopefully i can be at the next one!

xx

Would be great to meet you at the next one Jenn, you missed a great night! :)

i'll do my absolute best to be at the next one!
it was just really bad timing cos we were moving to a new house and everything was up in the air!

xx

I was gutted that I couldn't make it, thanks for the invite Christine, but Friday nights are late night, but I was hopping for a no show lol.... but hey maybe next meeting eh ? would be great to touch base with all my geeky mates again, seems ages since we all had a natter.....
So gutted xxxx

Latest posts

Back