Thankyou Peter Pan x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
After posting a while ago that I was looking for a less expensive alternative to a particular moisturiser, Glynis (peter pan) pm'd me offering to make me some of her cream using various ingredients tailored to suit my needs, which was psoriasis and extremely dry skin especially on my face.

We met up at the NEC in april and the deal was done!!

I've been using it now for 2 weeks and I have to say that I am sooooo impressed. My skin is no-where near as dry or flaky and the cream smells so much like the expensive one I was using.

So THANKYOU GLYNIS, 1 ; for offering to help in the first place and
2 ; for making a great product and
3 ; for saving me money:lol: xxx

Oh wow, well done G, may have to call upon your services myself:)

Great stuff :D i might have to drop her a pm with all my skin woes :eek: xx

Glynis - I want some miracle cream!:)

glynis - get it marketed girl!!! you'll go far xx

G I want some please x

Id love some cream aswell, I am forever struggling to find something for my skin. I have patches of dryness and patches of oilyness and it drives me insane!!!!!

Glynis,

If you have anything that you know is great for Rosacea and won't trigger acne outbreaks, let me know.
It's very tricky and a fine balance between the two: moisturizing and soothing the dry red areas without causing an acne breakout..... but I can hope.
I'm suffering:cry:

In response to what Victoria said, my hubbies Mamgu has rosacea and I would love to get her a cream to help it, as the docs only prescribe a cream that turns into a film, like a face mask, so she cant wear makeup with it.

Any help would be fab! xx

Hayls and victoria, if you would both like to pm me - i will go into further details with you.

Latest posts

Back