The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done for sticking to it. Hows level 3 going? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done for sticking to it. Hows level 3 going? Xxx

Thanks hun :) Fine actually. It's my favourite out of the 3 levels I think :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's this? There was a 30 day shred from Julian Michaels but that's not a new DVD what does it do? X

I didn't enjoy the couple of times I did level 2 but I think a lot of it is because our house is tiny and I couldn't do tge plank jacks and walking push ups properly without bashing into a piece of furniture. Even with it all pushed out tge way lol. Cannot wait to get moved to a bigger house. But I will start this again and maybe adapt those 2 exercises. Xxx

I didn't enjoy the couple of times I did level 2 but I think a lot of it is because our house is tiny and I couldn't do tge plank jacks and walking push ups properly without bashing into a piece of furniture. Even with it all pushed out tge way lol. Cannot wait to get moved to a bigger house. But I will start this again and maybe adapt those 2 exercises. Xxx

I hated level 2. It was the worst level I think x

What's this? There was a 30 day shred from Julian Michaels but that's not a new DVD what does it do? X

It is that DVD. It's not a new one, it's a few years old x

It is that DVD. It's not a new one, it's a few years old x

Aw cool I love it I've done it 3 times since I bought it over 2 years ago abs totally works for me thought I'm addicted to getting shrinking violet wraps now lol 😊 x

Aw cool I love it I've done it 3 times since I bought it over 2 years ago abs totally works for me thought I'm addicted to getting shrinking violet wraps now lol 😊 x

Haha love shrinking violets too. I need to give myself one this weekend :) xxx

Haha love shrinking violets too. I need to give myself one this weekend :) xxx

Is it possible too? X

Yeah :) I'm trained in them ;) xxx

I like the sound of those wraps. Might do a bit of research before pb north & see about getting it in salon.

I like the sound of those wraps. Might do a bit of research before pb north & see about getting it in salon.

They are amazing! Always have a happy client after! ❤

Arrrggghhh, I've just done day one, how the hell do you get through another 29 days , and how does that woman manage to talk and do the exercises at the same time, I'm still laid on floor trying to get the feeling back in my limbs !!!!
Felt better aiming my punches at her face as she was saying work through it :biggrin:
Got to stay motivated half a stone to go to reach my goal !
How do you all keep going with this please tell me it gets easier ?! Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I can barely get through the warm up!

I can barely get through the warm up!

:p think I will be same tomorrow , my ten year olds motivation was to laugh say I looked like a tomato and eat a garlic dough ball in front of me while doing the star jumps !! X

It does get better. She gets more annoying but I turned the volume down. I was all set to start again but am going away sun - wed. Plan to start from where I left off (day 12 & 2 days into level 2) then once I've done the 30 days carry on but do level 1 one day, level 2 the next then level 3 the next.

It does get better. She gets more annoying but I turned the volume down. I was all set to start again but am going away sun - wed. Plan to start from where I left off (day 12 & 2 days into level 2) then once I've done the 30 days carry on but do level 1 one day, level 2 the next then level 3 the next.

Think I will turn her down and put my music on , I've lost six stone but got out of regular exercise over last year so thought would give this a go to stop the dreaded creeping back on syndrome , think once I've got through the dread of turning the DVD on for next few days I should be ok :biggrin:

I completed this on Tuesday.

I lost a total of us just under 8lbs and I lost 18 inches... over 3 of them were off my waist, over 2 off my hips, over 2 off my bust, 2 off each thigh... I haven't got my measurements with me at the moment but that was some of them.

Xxx

I completed this on Tuesday.

I lost a total of us just under 8lbs and I lost 18 inches... over 3 of them were off my waist, over 2 off my hips, over 2 off my bust, 2 off each thigh... I haven't got my measurements with me at the moment but that was some of them.

Xxx

Wow that's fantastic well done! I just want to loose about half a stone and tone up , will keep your results in mind when I'm screaming tomorrow and hopefully will make me stick to it xx

Latest posts

Back