The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so cross with myself. Thought my alarm was set for 6.30 but it was still at 7.30 from yesterday! The latest I get up on saturday is 7 as I start work earlier so it was a mad rush. So 2 days missed. The alarm has been changed to 6.30 ready for tomorrow!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so cross with myself. Thought my alarm was set for 6.30 but it was still at 7.30 from yesterday! The latest I get up on saturday is 7 as I start work earlier so it was a mad rush. So 2 days missed. The alarm has been changed to 6.30 ready for tomorrow!!!

Could you maybe squeeze it in this evening? ;) 2 days won't hurt though hun :) xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not a chance the bf has got sports on telly! The only time I get really is first thing. Never mind I've been 100% with my diet & will be back shredding in the morning. Tuesday morning is weigh in day so will see what happens.

Day 14 today... Half way tomorrow :) xxx

Woohoo! I managed to get it in this morning and the alarm is definitely set for the morning. :)

Woohoo! I managed to get it in this morning and the alarm is definitely set for the morning. :)

Woohoo Well done :) I'm just having a sneaky chocolate bar... shhh don't tell Jillian! ;) lol xxx

She'd shout at you. I think she could actually make me cry lol.

Day 15 done (day 5 level 2)

Half way through..... woooohooooooo :D xxx

Started today -Day 1, Level 1. Not as bad as I thought, really pleased I've actually started it. Hope the next 29 days go as well :) Will keep you posted x

I'm getting bored of level 1. Just a few more days & I think I'll be ready to move to level 2! :D

I'm getting bored of level 1. Just a few more days & I think I'll be ready to move to level 2! :D

It is veeery boring, but... it's only 10 days of each I keep telling myself lol xxx

Thats what I'm doing. Level 2 will start fri so only 3 more days of level 1! Xx

Thats what I'm doing. Level 2 will start fri so only 3 more days of level 1! Xx

I think it's sunday I start level 3 xxx

I was at qmc yesterday and then got home and was cleaning/tidying ready for estate agents to come value our house today so yet again I'm shattered and couldn't face it. I know I'm supposed to do it every day but I think as long as I can do 5 days a week its better than nothing. I'm actually scared that I'll put the dvd on tomorrow morning and jillian will shout at me lol xx

Last year I got to the stage where I was forcing myself to do it and it just turned me off completely and then I gave up for about 6 months. I started again in April and decided from day 1 that I would change my mind set and do it when I felt like it and it turns out that I do it a definite 5 days out of 7 and I don't dread it. So I agree 5 days is better than none at all!

I just know that on sunday I'll be hanging as we've got friends coming over and wed morning I'm aching from combat the night before. So committing to 5 days stops me feeling guilty for missing a day and if I can manage more then its a bonus. :D

I am sooooo excited to be doing level 2 tomorrow. I found my last day on level 1 today so boring. But I did notice advanced natalie not lunging and just doing bicep curls when jillian was talking about beginners anita lol.

I am sooooo excited to be doing level 2 tomorrow. I found my last day on level 1 today so boring. But I did notice advanced natalie not lunging and just doing bicep curls when jillian was talking about beginners anita lol.

She's like it through every level. .. Anita is more advanced lol

I start level 3 on sunday I think. Need to double check what day lol xxx

Glamoureyes how on earth are you managing level 3. Level 2 killed me this morning lol. I measured myself and I've not lost an inch. But I can see a slight difference in my arms, shoulders and back already. I did notice "advanced" Natalie cheating a bit lol.

Glamoureyes how on earth are you managing level 3. Level 2 killed me this morning lol. I measured myself and I've not lost an inch. But I can see a slight difference in my arms, shoulders and back already. I did notice "advanced" Natalie cheating a bit lol.

Well level 2 has also pretty much killed me. Seems to be getting harder every day haha. I'm not looking forward to starting level 3 on sunday AT ALL!!! Lol but I have the last of level 2 tomorrow. Weigh and measure on sunday and then 10 days left at level 3! I think the only thing that's kept me going is the fact I only had 30 days to complete it!!! I finish it 13th and go away 14th! So will do my final measuring 14th.

I think when I get back I might do another 30 days but level 1, level 2 next day and level 3 next day then back to level one. Then thinking of ripped in 30. Then a davina one, then insanity!!!! :-O

Lol xxx

Latest posts

Back