The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of insanity afterwards but I like that this is just 30 mins a day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking of insanity afterwards but I like that this is just 30 mins a day xxx

Yes that's what puts me off insanity is the length of time :( I will see how long 30 days ripped is xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohhh that sounds interesting. I just don't have any longer than half hour. I'm getting up between 6.15 & 6.30 as it is to fit the shred then a shower in before the little lady wakes up. I haven't shredded today though. There are 9 empty bottles of wine in my kitchen and only 4 of us lol...... xxx

Well started level 3 today... so far I have lost 15 inches and half a stone :)

Level 3 was much better than expected... I actually enjoyed it haha

Ask me again in 2 days and I'll be saying how much I hate it ;)

Ahhh it's the weekend, it's allowed haha xxx

Thats brilliant results. I get weighed tuesday & don't have scales at home so I have no idea what I've lost. It was 2lb last week. Hopefully I can do another 2lb this week. Xx

Thanks hun. I have been quite naughty though when it comes to food :-/ wish I hadn't now lol xxx

Oh well you've still done so well. Xxx

Well I only managed to do the dvd once this week, but did a 2.5 mile walk one day too. I'm doing slimming world at same time and have lost 3.5 lbs on my 1st week. Will report back next week x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Oh well you've still done so well. Xxx

Ah thank you :) xxx

Well I only managed to do the dvd once this week, but did a 2.5 mile walk one day too. I'm doing slimming world at same time and have lost 3.5 lbs on my 1st week. Will report back next week x

Well done :) I want to lose at least 2 - 3 stone. ... oh joy lol xxx

Well done thats a great start. Well after the horror of yesterdays evil hangover I had a really early night set the alarm for this morning went to get up and I have no idea how but my back is agony! I will manage this 30 days consecutively at some point lol. Xx

Day 2 level 3 done this morning... quite like it :)

Ordered Josie Gibson's fitness dvd to do next, then I will order Davina Ultimate Target (or something like that) as they are the top 3 fitness dvds for exercises under 45 mins ;) xxx

I will be getting up tomorrow and doing it. I'll just take my lead from beginners anita lol. Josie gibson looks amazing now. May have to look into her dvd. I've got davinas the power of 3 & I used to love that. May dig it out again and I've got an old weight watchers one that is done in timed workouts. Xx

Yeah im leaving Davina until last because she irritates the hell out of me lol and Josie's DVD knocked Davina's off the top spot. So will give that a go and then I'll get Davina's ultimate target or whatever it's called ;) xxx

Day 3 level 3 done. ... 7 days to go.... woohooo :)

I've fallen off the shred wagon. Just cannot be bothered and I started out so well. Glamoureyes you are my inspiration and I will start again!

I've fallen off the shred wagon. Just cannot be bothered and I started out so well. Glamoureyes you are my inspiration and I will start again!

It is such an effort. I think I've only stuck at it because everyone told me I wouldn't lol and I only had 30 days to complete it, so have HAD to do it daily ! It's all just to prove a point really haha xxx

Lol I'm a bit like that. Supposed to be at body combat tonight but have cancelled so I can sit down with my slimming world books and get my menus sorted out and I'm going to dig out my old exercise dvds and start doing them alongside the shred. Xx

Lol. I'll keep you posted when I finish the shred. This time next week it will be complete... woohoo :) xxx

5 days to go until I complete..... eeeek :green:

Latest posts

Back