The best spray tan is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floritsa

Reaction score
Hi i have a soary tan machine and use to use california tans spary solution but im not happy with this. Im thinking to change to st.tropez but does anyone else know any good tanning sprays that is well recommended fr a nice non orangey look???

Sienna x is my fav, my clients love it :)

There was a post about this just recently. You can do a search on spraytan solutions on here. Each therapist will have their own personal favourite, mine is Nouvatan but there are loads of good solutions to choose from!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

It is personal preference so prob best to get samples and try different ones. I love nouvatan for a natural look, sienna x is popular too.

Definately personal choice, as it depends on what colour you and your clients are looking for. I personally rate vani-t but I also use OMG on some clients as they prefer the colour of it.

Thanks girls il check them out, i am from a hot climate and spary tan is not really needed till november but alot of my client are naturally tanned as they are greek so how can i decide then? what tan does for darker skins and also that does not go orange:lick:

I use la tanning solutions- I think they are great!! :)

Thanks girls il check them out, i am from a hot climate and spary tan is not really needed till november but alot of my client are naturally tanned as they are greek so how can i decide then? what tan does for darker skins and also that does not go orange:lick:

You may want to get a sample of Vani-T Fusion. It is a mediterrean tan which is hugely popular with the Greeks and Italians in Australia. It is a 10 percent solution but due to it's formulation goes really dark on olive skins. Contact [email protected] for a sample.

i like sienna x, nice colour, dries quickly and fades evenly. my friend uses omg and her tans always look lovely too

I use sunless solutions lush colour and lasts well x

I use la tanning & tantrick illusion x

Anyone requiring Vani-t samples please let me know. Also if anyone would like me to visit in the following areas I can arrange this: Nottingham/Derby/Bedford/Milton Keynes/Mansfield/Sheffield/Doncaster/Leicestershire/Lincolnshire/Coventry/Northampton. Please contact me on 07743879336 or check out my website www.geminisupplies.co.uk.

i use st tropez and australin gold both are lovely ! x

Beach Bum Tan (there is a page on Facebook) :) (biased)

Anyone requiring Vani-t samples please let me know. Also if anyone would like me to visit in the following areas I can arrange this: Nottingham/Derby/Bedford/Milton Keynes/Mansfield/Sheffield/Doncaster/Leicestershire/Lincolnshire/Coventry/Northampton. Please contact me on 07743879336 or check out my website www.geminisupplies.co.uk.

I use couture and my clients love it as its so natural.

You may want to get a sample of Vani-T Fusion. It is a mediterrean tan which is hugely popular with the Greeks and Italians in Australia. It is a 10 percent solution but due to it's formulation goes really dark on olive skins. Contact [email protected] for a sample.

I have also asked for a sample as i have a red head who doesnt really like sienna X... i need to find her a good tan that compliments her skin ton

brown bitz is my fav :) x

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Suntana!!! Ive tried majority and this worked for me the best. The spray tan just looks like youve been away (even the guide tan is amazing and you could go to the shops without looking too dark or like it has a pink pigment in it - which is not a good look)

Try it!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back