The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going, used some of the money mum left me to pay for it. I couldnt go to the first cos she was going through chemo. She told me when I said the details were being released that she wanted to pay for the ticket as a thank you for looking after her. So thanks mum :hug:

I got also go my roomie (SmartyPantz aka Caroline a Fab and hilarious Geek) and room booked. Caroline is coming back with me to Yorkshire after the Event for a few days and I am gonna give a tour around Yorkshire starting with the Sweet Shop and S2, then shopping in Leeds city centre. A pub crawl and walk in Bronte country. Try get to Top Withins which is location of Wuthering Heights, thats my back permitting its a 10 mile hike from where you park the car. But so worth it.

Can't wait :)

anne xx

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Was gutted cos i can't afford to go but i wasn't aware that you could buy tickets to just the party.. WOOP.

My b'day in feb.. guess what i'm asking for!

I wonder if tom will drive me all the way down and pick me up after??
It's 2 hrs 20 min..I guess i could bring him with me actually couldn't i..? Can u bring partners with u if there not in the trade(would save me train fare) LOL

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Was gutted cos i can't afford to go but i wasn't aware that you could buy tickets to just the party.. WOOP.

My b'day in feb.. guess what i'm asking for!

I find this quite a bizzare comment considering that information has been available for weeks now :eek:

anne xx

I wonder if tom will drive me all the way down and pick me up after??
It's 2 hrs 20 min..I guess i could bring him with me actually couldn't i..? Can u bring partners with u if there not in the trade(would save me train fare) LOL

I am sure you can bring partners to the party but they would also require a ticket.

Never mind are we there yet...i just hope that Debbie's been practising her singing :lol::lol:
Allll byyyyyyyy myyyyyyy seellllllllfffffff:green:
:hug:
Eh Del, just read this, my singings tweaked to perfection LOL

I booked my ticket on Friday, UBER excited & a little nervous as I coming on me tod at present :eek:, but muchly looking forward to meeting what looks like some lovely people and gaining a wealth of knowlege from the professionals!! Be gentle with me! :biggrin:

Lu xx

I booked my ticket on Friday, UBER excited & a little nervous as I coming on me tod at present :eek:, but muchly looking forward to meeting what looks like some lovely people and gaining a wealth of knowlege from the professionals!! Be gentle with me! :biggrin:

Lu xx

I'll be on my tod too :Scared:
dont worry you wont be the only loner! :lol:

xx

Yay Kayley!! I'll have some Pinot & Grigio on chill for you! LOL xx

and im sold! to the lady with the wine :lol:

Im just glad to hear i wont be alone in being on my own :green:

I'm on my own too ladies, although I am coming down on the coach with the rest of the Scottish geeks,so will hopefully have broken the ice on the way down.
With all that ''shared passion'' for nails I'm sure we'll all get along just fine....I can't wait.......xxx

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm on my own too ladies, although I am coming down on the coach with the rest of the Scottish geeks,so will hopefully have broken the ice on the way down.
With all that ''shared passion'' for nails I'm sure we'll all get along just fine....I can't wait.......xxx

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Coming with the Scottish rabble oops I mean Geeks - you will never be alone again LOL.

im booking my ticket tomorrow, i will be on my own too so be friendly lol! can't decide if i should stay the night or drive home :S

Coming with the Scottish rabble oops I mean Geeks - you will never be alone again LOL.

Excuse me....did you not live in Newbridge at one time? :smack:

Infact...Big Ted tells me its you that makes a Scottish rabble?

The Scottish bus will rock :) (only 6 spaces left!!!!!!!)

Last edited:
Excuse me....did you not live in Newbridge at one time? :smack:

Infact...Big Ted tells me its you that makes a Scottish rabble?

The Scottish bus will rock :) (only 6 spaces left!!!!!!!)

Hahaha! give Big Ted a hug! :hug:

It is almost worth the 400 mile trip to take one of those last 6 seats!

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Hun the bus is going to be a blast it's bound to be with The Blether in charge :lol:

Hun the bus is going to be a blast it's bound to be with The Blether in charge :lol:

Sure will be! Fiona..you would be more than welcome to have 1 of our last 6 seats :hug:

I'm on the bus too. YAY! Booked my ticket ages ago, but not booked a room yet. I thought I'd probably book a room for myself, but anyone want to share? I have to tell you though that I snore very very loudly, so it would be best if you are a bit deaf LOL. That's the reason I was thinking of booking one for myself. Contact Debi-Dee if you want to know how loudly I snore, she was my roomie at the last event. LOL

Wow! I wish I was on this bus too!! You're all gonna have such a blast before you've even arrived!! :) xx

Latest posts

Back