The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is all done to so that makes 4 of us :lol:

Im paying for mine today so i will b there too della :) x

mines paid for, so me too :green:

Then there is Jen (Busybee32) and Emmsybabes going too!

Details added.

nJoy peeps

Omg I am even more excited now :lol::lol:

I am really hoping to go! Reading the list of break out sessions, I will struggle to choose only 3.

And the best of all are the memories that really will last a lifetime!

I'm on the list, do i need to call S2 to pay, or will they call me? Thanks!

I am soooo excited......and I was only asking Fiona on Sunday for a polishing masterclass.....and as if by magic.........you kept that quiet Fiona!!! Roll on next spring!! xxx

I am really hoping to go! Reading the list of break out sessions, I will struggle to choose only 3.

And the best of all are the memories that really will last a lifetime!

I agree...and the amazingly wonderful people you meet..... and beautiful relationships that begin too!

As for Kim being allowed to come to the party? Well, the rules allow it, but should we encourage her do you think?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (Looking forward to seeing you Kimmi!:lol:)

On a more serious note, so many people have spoken to me about their experiences and memories of the last Event, all of them positive and some life-changing and/or business-enhancing.

If you have a desire to increase your business or improve yourself or your business, this is the weekend for you, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Ticket booked and payed for yesterday yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've only just seen this thread so 1 question,...
Do we need to register our choice of 3 seminars now or do we wait till nearer the time or on the day?
Thanks
:hug:

Ooooo i really cant wait for the EVENT II, Christmas shmitmas, why cant it be May now!!?? lol. I am really looking forward to meeting up with you all again and learning lots more new things, bring it on!:hug:

Boo Hoo :cry: I cant pay for mine until Jan as my hubbie buying it as an early birthday pressie (May) and we are having work done at the house with that and Christmas to pay for he cant afford it until Jan, I do have my name on the list, I just hope they don't all go in the meantime I would be gutted :cry:.

I paid for mine this morning too Della, i have 99% convinced pips to come along too so thats us 3 :lol:
thats wicked Louise and I hope Babs is able.:hug: As to KIM - to come for the dinner / dance / Square Awards it's £60. For those coming the whole weekend it's included and we would LOVE to see you there :hug:

Last edited:
thats wicked Louise and I hope Babs is able.:hug: As to KIM - to come for the dinner / dance / Square Awards it's £60. For those coming the whole weekend it's included and we would LOVE to see you there :hug:

I am good at twisting arms lol, she has paid for her ticket too so we will both see you there if we dont see you before :hug:

Ticket booked and payed for yesterday yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've only just seen this thread so 1 question,...
Do we need to register our choice of 3 seminars now or do we wait till nearer the time or on the day?
Thanks

Unless you are contacted beforehand, I think you will decide on the morning of registration, there will be a few 'tweaks' along the way and probably some surprises too, so wait and see, you MAY change your mind a few times:lol:

Unless you are contacted beforehand, I think you will decide on the morning of registration, there will be a few 'tweaks' along the way and probably some surprises too, so wait and see, you MAY change your mind a few times:lol:

OOOhhhh suprises, I love suprises :lol:..so going to have to put this right out of my head until nearer the time or I might pop with exitment...OMG I can't wait :green:
thank you

OOOhhhh suprises, I love suprises :lol:..so going to have to put this right out of my head until nearer the time or I might pop with exitment...OMG I can't wait :green:
thank you

:lol: Del, can't wait to see you hunny.

I am all booked and ready, soooooo excited!

"Are we there yet?" :lol: :lol:

:lol: Del, can't wait to see you hunny.

I am all booked and ready, soooooo excited!

"Are we there yet?" :lol: :lol:

Never mind are we there yet...i just hope that Debbie's been practising her singing :lol::lol:
Allll byyyyyyyy myyyyyyy seellllllllfffffff:green:

Never mind are we there yet...i just hope that Debbie's been practising her singing :lol::lol:
Allll byyyyyyyy myyyyyyy seellllllllfffffff:green:

OMFG, I forgot all about that! :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back