The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only worth it if they are true Scotsmen! LOL

Well, being married to a 'true Scotsman'....I think I better leave him at home! :lol:

That said, you'd never blow his kilt up....its got about 6 layers of heavy tartan and weighs a ton!

What is this Event thing then?

Well, being married to a 'true Scotsman'....I think I better leave him at home! :lol:

That said, you'd never blow his kilt up....its got about 6 layers of heavy tartan and weighs a ton!

Ditto :lol: He answered my question about gusty weather years ago saying gusty weathers not an issue, its the English women who just seem to find it neccasary to find out whats worn under it that are! :lol::lol:

Maybe I'll get him to wear his boxers :eek:

Ditto :lol: He answered my question about gusty weather years ago saying gusty weathers not an issue, its the English women who just seem to find it neccasary to find out whats worn under it that are! :lol::lol:

Maybe I'll get him to wear his boxers :eek:

I'm married to a South Side Glaswegian....I'm sure that doesn't count as a 'true Scotsman', he would tell me kilts are for the Tchoucters lol :hug: and am defo leaving him at home....well in Manc with his mate and the kids!

I'm married to a South Side Glaswegian....I'm sure that doesn't count as a 'true Scotsman', he would tell me kilts are for the Tchoucters lol :hug:

lmao yes I expect he would, I have friends in Cumbernauld with a similar opinion! :lol::hug:

I'd like to think so!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well now see because you'll all be good girls no matter what he is (or not as the case may be) wearing under it you'd never know would you :lol::lol::hug:

Well now see because you'll all be good girls no matter what he is (or not as the case may be) wearing under it you'd never know would you :lol::lol::hug:
hmmm, 100 women in the same room, possibly at least 50 compacts with mirrors (in the same room), amazing what you can do with the two combined :lol: :twisted:

I'm laughing at the thought of your hubby reading this post, maybe he'll bottle out??? lol

hmmm, 100 women in the same room, possibly at least 50 compacts with mirrors (in the same room), amazing what you can do with the two combined :lol: :twisted:

I'm laughing at the thought of your hubby reading this post, maybe he'll bottle out??? lol

lmao he'll be there, commando or not only he, maybe, will know...............:lol:

I'm married to a South Side Glaswegian....I'm sure that doesn't count as a 'true Scotsman', he would tell me kilts are for the Tchoucters lol :hug: and am defo leaving him at home....well in Manc with his mate and the kids!

It doesn't matter where in Scotland he is from, I'd count him as a true Scotsman if he goes "au naturelle" under his kilt. lol

I will look forward to seeing all the pictures and blogs from 'The Event' and how the 'ultimate geek meet' went AND the training.
Unfortunately the tickets had sold out before I had enough dosh so I hope there will be another in the future. Was even looking forward to wearing a posh frock at the evening do, and meeting loads from here. At least one lucky person will find out who won the 'last ticket' from the Guild!

All have a wonderful time, eat, drink, learn lots, have loads of fun and be merry (some more so than others;) and have a bevy for me:)
xx

I will look forward to seeing all the pictures and blogs from 'The Event' and how the 'ultimate geek meet' went AND the training.
Unfortunately the tickets had sold out before I had enough dosh so I hope there will be another in the future. Was even looking forward to wearing a posh frock at the evening do, and meeting loads from here. At least one lucky person will find out who won the 'last ticket' from the Guild!

All have a wonderful time, eat, drink, learn lots, have loads of fun and be merry (some more so than others;) and have a bevy for me:)
xx

Are the tickets for the evening sold out too?

Just wanted to let you all know that I got 2 of the last three tickets last friday just before they sold out. YIPEEEEE. :)
we are also stopping at the Tulip hotel for the night. So looking forward to it but just need to try and mug my hubby to let me go to gmex too.:lol::lol:

:hug:

Last edited:
Are the tickets for the evening sold out too?

No idea but wouldnt go to just the evening do, would have wanted the whole sheebang lol thanks for the thought though:) x

Hey Guys,

Well i didnt know if i could make it but ...........im flight book..... ticket booked...rental car booked...im all set and cant wait.... but im only in the UK for a few days and think i may have to miss the evening do.... gutted.... my home is up near scotland and need to see a few folks b 4 christmas...... but still im very excited........ bring it on....... :lol:

I think you can still book a ticket for the evening party??

Latest posts

Back