The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness, I was also led to believe it was 10am when I booked my ticket. Thats a bit early for me too, considering the journey I have on the Saturday morning. I actually asked when I booked and was told 10am, and made my hotel arrangemens with that in mind..

If its been changed I think we need confirmation from S2 pretty quick!

I cant believe they have changed it the more I think about it, not if people have been told 10:00 and anyone else saw the like I did. I can see when I think about it now how it would make it a short day by the time everyone gets there and sorted but when I saw 10:00 I assumed arrival, didn't give anything else a thought. :hug:

Wondering now if I saw the times on Facebook rather than the S2 site, not sure how Stuart knew the times but with my memory ya never know :lol:

er that gives you all 1 and half more of nails whats the problem?

er that gives you all 1 and half more of nails whats the problem?

Even better value for money!

I guess it's very awkward for those arranging child care tho.

If anyone can't make it then I have cash sat here and can transfer it to you asap in exchange for your tickets. I live next door to the chill factor so can do anything last minute. PM me if your interested.

Ive dumped all three kids that weekend on my parents so have an empty house and nothing to do lol!!

If anyone can't make it then I have cash sat here and can transfer it to you asap in exchange for your tickets. I live next door to the chill factor so can do anything last minute. PM me if your interested.

Ive dumped all three kids that weekend on my parents so have an empty house and nothing to do lol!!

My ticket isn't going anywhere, even if I have to end up in trouble turning up at 10 I'd rather face that than not go. I didn't battle nerves and complexes for the last couple months to give up now :hug:

Same here, I wouldn't part with my GOLDEN TCKET for anything, I've begged, borrowed & (no i wouldn't steal!) & begged some more to get my ticket, It's my birthday present, christmas present & 10th weding anniversary present! I've not even done any CND training ever, but I know it's the best thing I can do for my career at this moment in time and I intend to make the most of every minute of it!! :rolleyes: Sorry for going on but can't you tell I'm a bit excited:lol:!!!!!

Andrea xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same here, I wouldn't part with my GOLDEN TCKET for anything, I've begged, borrowed & (no i wouldn't steal!) & begged some more to get my ticket, It's my birthday present, christmas present & 10th weding anniversary present! I've not even done any CND training ever, but I know it's the best thing I can do for my career at this moment in time and I intend to make the most of every minute of it!! :rolleyes: Sorry for going on but can't you tell I'm a bit excited:lol:!!!!!

Andrea xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you are looking forward to going:lol:

Dear All -
I am not sure where times have come from as we only solidified them at last weeks management meeting as we have to make sure we can fit everything into the 2 days - there is A LOT to get through!

Registration is 8:00 to 8:45 for a 9:00am Welcome & Start!

The day won't end until 5:30 (IF we are on time and we notoriously run over:rolleyes:) so it is a long day! :!:

Hope this clarifies. Also The Close is 4:00pm Sunday! :hug:

I shall be banging on the door bright and early then:lol:

Dear All -
I am not sure where times have come from as we only solidified them at last weeks management meeting as we have to make sure we can fit everything into the 2 days - there is A LOT to get through!

Registration is 8:00 to 8:45 for a 9:00am Welcome & Start!

The day won't end until 5:30 (IF we are on time and we notoriously run over:rolleyes:) so it is a long day! :!:

Hope this clarifies. Also The Close is 4:00pm Sunday! :hug:

:lol: Wooo!! I am seriously excited!!!
Training from 9 - 5.30 :green: Sounds like heaven!!
I CAN'T WAIT :green:

Samantha the times are on the Facebook event page which must be where I saw them. It sounds like a couple Geeks were told 10 when we booked, Stuart said he was too.

I'm going to have to see what I can sort out, very worried now :cry:

Hiya Samantha, I bet your sick of hearing from me today as we have been emailing each other. Can you just tell me if there will be a detailed list of times and events which are happening in with our tickets when they arrive?

:hug:

Hiya Samantha, I bet your sick of hearing from me today as we have been emailing each other. Can you just tell me if there will be a detailed list of times and events which are happening in with our tickets when they arrive?

:hug:

You will get everything when you register in the morning - will tell you what will be happening throughout Sat & Sunday!

Min if it's on Facebook it was something Sam did ages ago; I had no idea it contained times as we haven't discussed this properly until last week :eek:

It will take a while to register 100 people but that's why we have Registration from 8:00 through 8:45!

Never mind that....what time does the party finish...I need to book my taxi home:)

Never mind that....what time does the party finish...I need to book my taxi home:)

I guess the better question would be what time does the Sunday education start.....that'll be when the party finishes for a few people I guess! :lol:

You will get everything when you register in the morning - will tell you what will be happening throughout Sat & Sunday!

Min if it's on Facebook it was something Sam did ages ago; I had no idea it contained times as we haven't discussed this properly until last week :eek:

It will take a while to register 100 people but that's why we have Registration from 8:00 through 8:45!

I can understand that Samantha and it makes perfect sense, its just when you see a time you work to it and thats what I did. :hug:

Well, I think I will be leaving the party early to get home and get a good nights kip (haha yeah right) for the next morning. (I really will leave early, but I doubt I'll get a good sleep)
So make sure you all form an orderly queue to meet me, I will have signed autographs ready for you all :lol:

Up until now I have been so worried about this whole event lol (nothing new there for me as you all know, I worry about whether to have cereal or toast of a morning :rolleyes:)
But I am getting excited now...:green:

Would i look like a total meff if I bring a notebook and pen to take notes ???
And I think I have seen this somewhere before, but are Camera's allowed ?

I have loads of questions that I haven't asked until now....Some have left the "Emma brain building" but watch this space..as they WILL be back lol

Well, I think I will be leaving the party early to get home and get a good nights kip (haha yeah right) for the next morning. (I really will leave early, but I doubt I'll get a good sleep)
So make sure you all form an orderly queue to meet me, I will have signed autographs ready for you all :lol:

Up until now I have been so worried about this whole event lol (nothing new there for me as you all know, I worry about whether to have cereal or toast of a morning :rolleyes:)
But I am getting excited now...:green:

Would i look like a total meff if I bring a notebook and pen to take notes ???
And I think I have seen this somewhere before, but are Camera's allowed ?

I have loads of questions that I haven't asked until now....Some have left the "Emma brain building" but watch this space..as they WILL be back lol

Well I hope you hang about at the evening party long enough Emms as that is the only bit I am going to. We have got to have enough time to catch up on the gossip.

x x x

Well I hope you hang about at the evening party long enough Emms as that is the only bit I am going to. We have got to have enough time to catch up on the gossip.

x x x

Me too mate..btw love your hair!!!
I'll prob still be there when it closes:)

Latest posts

Back