The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But remember that tickets are still availible for The Party :)

that is amazing. Think the ad in scratch got the last ones Sold well done sam's. Am organising some badges for us geeks fingers crossed they get done in time and i have got enough. X x
Posted via Mobile Device

oh bugger was buying my ticket on monday!

I live next to the chill factor so if anyone cant go let me know I'll buy your ticket off you.

Thanks xxx

Is there anyone going from the London / Kent area ?
I live near Tower Bridge London. Haven't decided how I'm going to event yet, coz I don't drive it will be train or coach.

Oh yes....don't count me...I said yes before it was changed....I'm just there in the evening x

I'm going... can't wait to meet everyone....:):):)
I've got a visa as I'm coming all the way from sunny Cornwall..... far far away in never never land...

I'm coming! (Steve's coming for the evening too!)

I am coming!!

Do you all have your tickets yet because apart from an invoice I don't have any info or tickets yet. I have a problem with my mail sometimes and I was wondering if I need to ring sweet squared but will feel stupid if everyone else is still waiting too.

Lisa

I am coming!!

Do you all have your tickets yet because apart from an invoice I don't have any info or tickets yet. I have a problem with my mail sometimes and I was wondering if I need to ring sweet squared but will feel stupid if everyone else is still waiting too.

Lisa

I too have an invoice but haven't received my ticket yet. I was told it would be along at a later date - I'm sure there is no need to worry xxx

I'm coming! (Steve's coming for the evening too!)

Can we have a count of how many guys will be at the party? Len's beginning to panic, lol!

Can we have a count of how many guys will be at the party? Len's beginning to panic, lol!
My hubby WON'T be there, I'm leaving him at home with my babies (15 & 17 lol)... this IS my weekend :green:

My hubby WON'T be there, I'm leaving him at home with my babies (15 & 17 lol)... this IS my weekend :green:

Me too, someone has to pander to HRH's whims:)

Mine will be kilt and all so hoping who ever it was who said previously her hubby will be in his Cornish kilt that he really will be! :lol:

So....I'm telling him, it's him and at least two others then???????????????

Snap there is no way I would take mine with me he would be bored stiff even the mention of Geek sends him asleep :lol:

My husband might be coming, I've only asked him because I didn't want to be "billy no mates" on my own at the party!

He's used to going to corporate events & functions so he dosn't mind going to support me.

I havn't got his ticket yet though as I'm struggling for a babysitter for that weekend so he might have to stay at home afterall!

Still havn't booked the hotel yet, if hubby is coming we are staying at the Marriott Hotel so he can spend his time on the golf course! If I'm going alone I want to stay at the Premier Inn so that I'm near to the venue and I've noticed lots of geeks are also staying there so I wont feel so alone!

Snap there is no way I would take mine with me he would be bored stiff even the mention of Geek sends him asleep :lol:

Mine is coming because he knows how nervous I am and he knows I'd miss half, if not all the party sitting in my room unhappy at what I look like in what I bought. He'll be in his kilt so no one will notice me :lol:

If we'd have needed models to work on he'd have happily come and sat and been mine. He's pretty cool like that :lol:

Ooooh so many kilts, we'll need to make sure there is some caleidh music at the party. The gents will be in big demand!!

Sounds like we ought to have a wind machine too! Lol!

Latest posts

Back