THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there parking at the creative acadamy ? by the way ive still got places for anyone who wants to go in daoncaster rotherham area !

Yes but not a lot! first come first served:lol: I going to camp out:):):) see you there :hug: xx

Ditto! I guess we'll have to console ourselves with the Brisa colors, eh?

S

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yep I guess soooooo. :green:

yes there is.. and guess what..ITS YOU!! haha.. this is the geek after all.. and with all these lovely geeks attending and Gigi's planned tutorial.. you will have the opportunity to apply the techniques you learn from here...
thats what i am holding on to.. being that i am an Aussie Geek.. and untill my ambassodor gets wind of it i will just steal nuggets of wisdom from here!:hug:

ORRR I could just badger the doo-doo out of my educator to find out what it IS lmao.

Ok ok I will attempt PATIENCE.

I don't like it though, just so we are all CLEAR.:smack:

Ditto! I guess we'll have to console ourselves with the Brisa colors, eh?

S

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yep I guess soooooo. :green:
well gawd dammit... I can't attend the demo's by Gigi and I can't get the new Brisa colours either...

Guess I'm doomed eh?

I want to say biatches but I won't :lol: LMAO

well gawd dammit... I can't attend the demo's by Gigi and I can't get the new Brisa colours either...

Guess I'm doomed eh?

I want to say biatches but I won't :lol: LMAO

Ahh Sandi, just say it.

Loud and proud babe. :Grope:

Ahh Sandi, just say it.

Loud and proud babe. :Grope:
BIATCHES...
each and every one of you... whether it be Brisa colours or Gigi's demo's...

I hate you all :twisted: :wink2:

ahhh that's better now lol, thanks Heather :hug: xx

:eek: ooorrrr I'm telling off you sandi :lick:

Ohhh nooo wait ....who can I tell ???? :eek:

BIATCHES...

:lol::lol:pmsl....nah nah nah nah nah....:lol:

:) Hi Gigi, could you please verify the dates again cos in my e-mail from salongeek.com is says the 25th Nove, and it states the 26th above.

Thankyou and cant wait, lets roll them clients in and out (30mins) phew.:lol:

it starts monday the 26th hun xx

BIATCHES...

LOLOLOLOL! It's ok, we can take it. I'll be remembering it when I rebalance with my FABULOUS Brisa colors tonight. :lol:

S

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh a mod said "Biatches":eek:

And LOUD too?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SOOOOO, can anybody tell my what biatches means? Wonder whether to feel offended or not...:):):):):):):)

C.

SOOOOO, can anybody tell my what biatches means? Wonder whether to feel offended or not...:):):):):):):)

C.

Take out the "a" and you'll have the right word! But it's meant in jest and not as offensive!

BIATCHES...

Well, I could use a vacation in Spain....
Do you want me to bring along some Brisa gifts for you, hun?

Well, I could use a vacation in Spain....
Do you want me to bring along some Brisa gifts for you, hun?

Never mind Spain. Sussex is very nice this time of year:lol:
(OK I'm lying):green:

Brisa Colours are available from Sweet Squared ... I saw them in the shop 2 weeks ago so no need to feel left out. :hug:

Amanda Fontanerrosa was teling me you can actually paint with them to get some amazing results and you can mix them up like paints on these cute little dishes that come with the kit to get hundreds of colours from the original bolds.

Amanda Fontanerrosa was teling me you can actually paint with them to get some amazing results and you can mix them up like paints on these cute little dishes that come with the kit to get hundreds of colours form the original bolds.
So true! They are just fab!
Best toy ever!

better take lots of pennies with me then xx

Take out the "a" and you'll have the right word! But it's meant in jest and not as offensive!

HOW RUDE! :):):)

Anyway, Sandy and all of you can be as rude as you want to, I don't care, because I am going for a 121 with Gigi and you can just sit there and moan and be rude! :):):)

:hug:C.

Latest posts

Back