THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guts of the personal invite lovely geeg sent was as follows

"New Application Method - Today, 02:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am going to be in the One Stop Nail Shop at Sweet Squared Leeds head office the week of the 26th of Nov. I will be demonstrating on the hour every hour for the whole week, the new application method which will allow one to do a full set in 30 minutes with no buffing ... I know it sounds incredible and it is. So If you would like to pop along to The Creative Nail Academy, Leeds at Number One Clayton Wood Bank, West Park Ring Road and see me demo the method fist hand please do so; it would be fun to meet you. My demo and talk is FREE and can be used with whatever brand you are currently using. You will be most welcome if you can spare the time. Hoping to meet you. xx gigi"

and to those wondering if u need to take anything... just an enhancement free finger and geeg will do a demo nail for you.. thats it :) have fun you UK geeks.

Umm ... in a word ... NO!! But you will be able to go away and do your own in 30 minutes! Now there's a thing!

This is getting better by the minute, will there be enough room for us all, I can imagine miles of traffic jams on the m1 at this rate, let alone getting into Leeds. Do we need to book or just turn up? xx

SNAP bagpuss lol

This is getting better by the minute, will there be enough room for us all, I can imagine miles of traffic jams on the m1 at this rate, let alone getting into Leeds. Do we need to book or just turn up? xx

just turn up. I would imagine during normal business hours...9-5 (ish) x

I am thinking.....:)

Is the academie close to the city center? (Is there an airport in Leeds???)

C.

I have checked flights,,,,,,,£130 exeter to Leeds. Now gonna calculate driving, cost of somewhere to stay,OUCH!! This could be expensive coming from Devon. But I really feel I have to go as this is too good an apportunity to miss!! It's intime for xmas and my new job in the salon as I start there on the 1st!!!

lol we have just returned from a weekend in Yorkshire and petrol + hotels = £££££ :lol:

So if you're going to go could you wear a secret camera for me and then pass it on?:green:

If theres no buffing required, sounds very similar to the inverted mould method - we shall see!!

Gonna make a hot chocolate and hit the hay!! Been a long day and got a busy one tomorrow. Will Make sure I am comfy when I get back here tomorrow sometime to read this thread.........got a feeling it's gonna be huge!!!

Why is it so **** expensive with hotels in Leeds????

Sorry to be a pain in the ***.... Is there a hotel close to the academie?

C.

Any plans to have some one in Australia that can teach us Aussie techs. We wouldn't want to be left behind on this!:cry:

So jealous! Doubt very much if i can go. My partners 40th that week and think we are going away for it. Could try and persuade him that we could spend a romantic weekend in leeds and accidently fall into the creative nail academy....MMMmmmm me thinks i have a plan!

But if it doesn't work, would it be possible to send one of my eyeballs and ear to a geek who is going so i don't miss out. :eek: :Look_leftyou can choose what one. Thanks. xxx

Any plans to have some one in Australia that can teach us Aussie techs. We wouldn't want to be left behind on this!:cry:

Had a chat to gigi this morning and seems its been offered (has been offered to one particular NZ CND rep) but its up to them if they teach it here so may be similar for aussie.

wish i hadn't booked my winter hols for that week now! lol
any chance we might have a video demo on the site for us that can't go???
you can't blame a girl for trying:green:

ill be there. xx

Im going up on the 28th....my birthday:green:

It was either that or Paris...:eek:...it was a hard decision:lol:

Latest posts

Back