THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(look over here to see me waving hands in the air yelling "me me me, what about me?")

Ahem....
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:
When can us poor pathetic folk across the great big blue get a chance at a peek at this?

I have been TRYING VERY HARD to be patient and we alllllllll know how little patience I have, and what a ruddy nag I can be a times.

We are a literally only handful of 'real' techs in my town, versus a gazillion NSS wipping out sets in 45min. OBVIOUSLY I don't want to sacrifice prep & quality. That goes without saying BUT if you've a method to give me an edge against those @#$%^&* NSS, by giving clients my quality WITH the nss speed.....
Then I'll be laughing all the way to the bank!!:green:

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE, someone include me.
I'm too poor to fly to Leeds (plus it hurts my ears :lol:)
How do I get to hear about it, and how soon can I expect to hear about it/learn it???

(sitting in corner again, attempting to be patient....... again...):cry:

(look over here to see me waving hands in the air yelling "me me me, what about me?")

Ahem....
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

(sitting in corner again, attempting to be patient....... again...):cry:

*pats V on the head* Geeg has said after her week at sweets she will pop a tutorial up on here :green: I have a CND tech here who I will see on monday and I will heard her into a corner until she gives up some information! lol

how exciting!!!!
i know i'm new to it all but just reading through this thread gets you all hyped up!!!!!:lol:
I'm hoping that this will be easier for me as i'm a bit slow at the mo,(takes me about 3 hours to do a full set, cant help hit i'm too much of a perfectionist) especially coming up for xmas, i want to be alot faster by then.
i feel i really need to see this, but a bit nervous about going on my own with a load of much more advanced pros around me :cry:
(slap me someone i need to pull myself together, self confidence needed :hug:)

sian xx
*CND liquid and powder*

If theres no buffing required, sounds very similar to the inverted mould method - we shall see!!
As I was reading everything i was also thinking the same as you. I have been
very excited about the inverted system, so I do hope that the new creative system is like that!! I am very excited to find out, I just hope that Aussies
will be able to purchase the moulds etc if it is what we think it is!! hope that makes sence??
Also I start my new training with CND in early feb next year I hope they will be including this new method in the training................

how exciting!!!!
i know i'm new to it all but just reading through this thread gets you all hyped up!!!!!:lol:
I'm hoping that this will be easier for me as i'm a bit slow at the mo,(takes me about 3 hours to do a full set, cant help hit i'm too much of a perfectionist) especially coming up for xmas, i want to be alot faster by then.
i feel i really need to see this, but a bit nervous about going on my own with a load of much more advanced pros around me :cry:
(slap me someone i need to pull myself together, self confidence needed :hug:)

sian xx
*CND liquid and powder*
You will be right when you go out on your own, everyone starts there
at the begining practice makes perfect, there is no need to be nervous!!
:hug:

As I was reading everything i was also thinking the same as you. I have been
very excited about the inverted system, so I do hope that the new creative system is like that!! I am very excited to find out, I just hope that Aussies
will be able to purchase the moulds etc if it is what we think it is!! hope that makes sence??
Also I start my new training with CND in early feb next year I hope they will be including this new method in the training................

I dont think it has anything to do with moulds or anything like that.. all you need (that has been stated quite a few times) is your exisiting product line.. that means.. Your brush, your monomer, your powder etc.. no add ons.. its a new application method from what I can gather, not a new "tool"

*pats V on the head* Geeg has said after her week at sweets she will pop a tutorial up on here :green: I have a CND tech here who I will see on monday and I will heard her into a corner until she gives up some information! lol

(am I a puppy or recalcitrant child?):lol:

hehe THANK GOD I can NOT wait for that tutorial!! Thanks for clearing that up. Had been wondering...
Keep us posted on how the "cornering" of the cnd tech goes. If you've any trouble, give me a holler.
I know all sorts of WONDERFUL torture techniques :twisted::lol:

(am I a puppy or recalcitrant child?):lol:

hehe THANK GOD I can NOT wait for that tutorial!! Thanks for clearing that up. Had been wondering...
Keep us posted on how the "cornering" of the cnd tech goes. If you've any trouble, give me a holler.
I know all sorts of WONDERFUL torture techniques :twisted::lol:

It was a comfort pat, last thing we need is Canadian splattered everywhere cuz you've exploaded from lack of info lol

I so cant wait for monday now lol I dont think I will need a cattle prod or anything to get info out of her as shes a pal of the lovely geeg :green:

It was a comfort pat, last thing we need is Canadian splattered everywhere cuz you've exploaded from lack of info lol

I so cant wait for monday now lol I dont think I will need a cattle prod or anything to get info out of her as shes a pal of the lovely geeg :green:

Oh Cool, maybe I know her aswell, what's her name?

I know all about this new application method,but I want to keep you in suspense.I know, I am:evil:

I know all about this new application method,but I want to keep you in suspense.I know, I am:evil:

lol a post like that is grounds to be shot at the moment.. too many impatient teks not enough info :lol:

That's what you think:lol:

are you sure its the same as what geeg has got in mind??

i know this might sound "suck up" but in my opinion, if this is a new application method, then surely it isnt what another company has already done?

Yes,I am sure.

SPLAT!

whooops, too late:cry:
Funeral's tomorrow at noon. :lol:

Since it will be another month, can the powers that be eliminate all these possibilites- nail moulds, reverse application and tip and dip? Is it really someting we've never seen before?

Can you infill/rebalance with the new method?

Al be there at some point in the week, can we but some while we are down there?

x

Can you infill/rebalance with the new method?

Al be there at some point in the week, can we but some while we are down there?

x

you would infill / rebalance in the same way as normal...its just for the first set. x

Well woo blinking whoo!!!! I am going to this yay!!
Hubby has agreed to take me up on the Sunday night, stay the night and then attend on the Monday!
I am so looking forward to it, however, in the message PM from Gigi it said from 25th now on here it says 26th? Im puzzled? Anyone clarify for me?

So exciting!!!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back