THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chat to gigi this morning and seems its been offered (has been offered to one particular NZ CND rep) but its up to them if they teach it here so may be similar for aussie.

please please, can you name the NZ CND rep and have they taken up the offer????
Here was I thinking its going to take an eternity before this new method gets filtered down this far, fingers crossed we get to see it first hand soon. Here was me thinking it might be a flight across the ditch to Australia. (Wish I could stretch to a flight to Uk and Gigi) Will be keeping a close eye on this site as I know there will be lots of chat going on after the launch.

Well how exciting is this for us all :) Anything that can reduce timing and still produce fantastic looking enhancements as got to be worth a look. Gigi I think the fact that you are running these demo's for a whole week and free of charge is fantastic and I hope lots of people will attend and support you xxxxx

i am going can't wait i am so excited.. i'm nearly wetting my pants i'll be going on the monday so if anyone wants a lift and are in my area i am more than happy to take 3 people with me. i'm in milton keynes xx

i think sweet squared had better brace themselves for the monday. as its the traditional day off for the nail industry i think there will be a lot of ladies heading to leeds.

Well how exciting is this for us all :) Anything that can reduce timing and still produce fantastic looking enhancements as got to be worth a look. Gigi I think the fact that you are running these demo's for a whole week and free of charge is fantastic and I hope lots of people will attend and support you xxxxx
I second all of this mate ,
It is very kind of you hun
AND I CANT BLOOMIN WAIT YAAYAYAYYYY :D

Hi there I will be going up on the 28 or 29th I am in Northampton and can take 4 peeps at a push if anyone want one of those 2 dates, I don't mind which one I go on. Just pm me your phone number and I'll call to arrange a pick up:green: I've never been there myself so if anyone else from this neck of the woods has, please pm me some directions and I'll be for ever grateful:lol: Yes I will download directions but these don't give you land marks to look out for at critical points, local knowledge always better then a map:eek:. So looking forward to this, I'm feeling motivated and its been a while since I last felt that way about nails can't wait:hug:

I just hope this "easy" method doesn't allow a flood of no-brainer nail techs to flood the market. There's enough of those around already and competition is already stiff for many of us.

When something technical becomes easy, it has the ability to put the previously respected techs (due to their ability) out of work.

Is it about respecting those that have lifted the suppliers to their dizzying financial heights making our lives easier? or selling a product en masse to all and sunder?

I'm sure that those that have difficulty with their application will think this is a godsend, to the other tried and true techs that have already spent a truckload of money on education (with real skills), this could sound their death knell.

There's 2 sides to a coin.

I await with baited breath, but in trepidation.

firstly ... this method will only be available to professional technicians.

secondly .. . you can teach an old dog new tricks

thirdly ... dont know how your suppliers live in oz, but most of the distributors I know are just ordinary folks who are making a living just like you.

fourthly ... i love this method but will not use it exclusively and neither will everyone else.

fifthly ... the better you are at doing nails the normal way, the better you will fair with the new method.

sixthly carl (big hug and kiss) ... see the positive side and dont be so frightened of change.

seventhly ... nothing will ever replace the perfect handmade nail.

I just hope this "easy" method doesn't allow a flood of no-brainer nail techs to flood the market. There's enough of those around already and competition is already stiff for many of us.

When something technical becomes easy, it has the ability to put the previously respected techs (due to their ability) out of work.

Is it about respecting those that have lifted the suppliers to their dizzying financial heights making our lives easier? or selling a product en masse to all and sunder?

I'm sure that those that have difficulty with their application will think this is a godsend, to the other tried and true techs that have already spent a truckload of money on education (with real skills), this could sound their death knell.

There's 2 sides to a coin.

I await with baited breath, but in trepidation.

Some very good points there, but I have a feeling whatever the method turns out to be it will still require a reasonably high level of skill to put it into practice, make it work & create great, long lasting enhancements. (I hope!!!)

Hi Geeg will there be any literature handouts or back up information
pictures of things ect for us to look at ? when we go home ?

or is it purely a demo ? sorry but I love literature and pictures and reading stuff as I for one forget what I see due to nervous excitement ,:hug: x minky

Well come along and see it. I'll be showing anyone who wants to see (NO MATTER WHAT NAIL PRODUCT YOU USE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU USE, THIS IS NOT ABOUT PRODUCT) all day every day at Sweet Squared FROM THE 26TH NOVEMBER THRU TIL THE 30TH.

I'm sure there will be plenty of discussion about it here on the site and I will also post information in the tutorials section after that week.

Come along, I'm excited to meet you and to show you. xx

is this at the leeds OSNS? is the shop open yet? how exciting...with all that happened with hyperion i really do think having the sweets and yourself back in town that it could have been the best thing that could happen! good luck with it all see you soon x

I am soooooooooooooooo looking forward to hearing of this new technique.
This morning, I had a brand new client. That meant a newly sculpted french set, WHICH when you add "new client consult", fill in their card, explain about the products used and the whole process....
Turned into 2 full hours and 15minutes, WITHOUT any kind of art, either.

Now, luckily for me, she had been to a "real" tech before, and also to NSS and didn't like NSS etc... so was ok about the whole timing thing.
BUT for those not in the know of the differences..etc..
the timing can be offputting.

I'm waiting with baited breath (watch me turn purple hahahaha)

Geeg, if I'm able to learn it from your tut, and it's as great as you say.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo gonna give you a big old sloppy kiss on EACH of your cheeks (just as we do in Quebec, it's a french thing lol) should I ever have the fortune of meeting you.
You are now warned

:lol:

This morning, I had a brand new client. That meant a newly sculpted french set, WHICH when you add "new client consult", fill in their card, explain about the products used and the whole process....

Now, luckily for me, she had been to a "real" tech before, and also to NSS and didn't like NSS etc... so was ok about the whole timing thing.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo gonna give you a big old sloppy kiss on EACH of your cheeks (just as we do in Quebec, it's a french thing lol) should I ever have the fortune of meeting you.
You are now warned

you can stay at my house victoria xx I'll take you xx be worth every penny xx

Hello Gigi,

Do you drive from spain? If so you could swing by Denmark and pick me up, I can sleep in your car overthere....:green:

please :hug:

No luck? Ok hope you will send out information to Insight Cosmetics in Denmark, I know you know Minna...

Hugs Karen

Well I'm tempted to travel over, but not if the new method is just a revamp of the 'moulds/molds' that have been around for years.

So, can anyone give me a hint as to whether or not it might be worth me booking a flight over? I really don't want to pay out for a flight if that's what it's going to be, but if it's something completely different to the moulds/molds method then I will!

Jackie

I know all about this new application method,but I want to keep you in suspense.I know, I am:evil:

I know there will be a tutorial up, but from one Canadian to another, any idea when will we be able to witness it first hand over here?

If I can arrange the day off I will definately be there.

Can't wait:wink2:

You are now warned

:)I am also waiting with baited breath.. How exciting if it will mean that we can cut down on our timing!!!

Sincerely
Janet

Latest posts

Back