The Nicest Nails You've Ever Seen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what are the nicest nails you've ever seen?

Please post pics (but please state clearly who did them - we don't want into trouble)

I've just seen soooo many amazing nails on here it would be nice to see what everyone's favourites are!

Aaagh i can't actually find my fave nails pic now!

It was the pink stiletto with the big gems all over that Antony Buckley did for someone at the Scottish show this year!

Maybe someone else will be able to find and post x

AHA!! now i know who Antony Buckley is ..he is ezflows international master artist and educator just saw him on a page i was veiwing whilst looking at nail designs Nail Art Gallery - Antony Buckley
About Me ...hth

As for naming awesome nails i have a few names and loads i haven't seen yet too but...LILIYA SEREDITSKAYA her work is amazing & stunning....i would let her loose on my nails and let her do whatever she wants on them .. i have yet to view more Liliya - nail designer

also another fav
6 - Ногти - nayadas - Photofile.name

Last edited:
Theres loads I havent seen yet, but one on this site,who I think is an excellent artist has got to be MIEKE truly very naturally talonted:) I would let her do work on my nails without me even looking, Id have faith in her work,whatever :)

062.jpg

I love this one, how it looks simple, soft...
that's my fav square set

it's an ONS set ;)

Last edited:
doorie these nails are gorgeous :)

@doorie
this picture is used for my business cards... with authorisation ofcourse :)

My fav nails are the ones on the CND ads for Solar Oil done by Gigi Rouse! They are so natural, are they arent they nails! The tip colour is perfect as is the form and shape! Just a fab set imho!

My fav nails are the ones on the CND ads for Solar Oil done by Gigi Rouse! They are so natural, are they arent they nails! The tip colour is perfect as is the form and shape! Just a fab set imho!

Thank you for that compliment.

So many love that set of nails and when they used it for the cover of Scratch last year it won the Cover of the Year award voted by the readers so that was a nice experience for me.

I have done some more cover shots using PopIts which are in my album too. Check out the one I did where the model is holding my dog ... Teaza! :)

Thank you for that compliment.

So many love that set of nails and when they used it for the cover of Scratch last year it won the Cover of the Year award voted by the readers so that was a nice experience for me.

I have done some more cover shots using PopIts which are in my album too. Check out the one I did where the model is holding my dog ... Teaza! :)

They are lovely - just one correction though.....Teaza is mine :green:

They are lovely - just one correction though.....Teaza is mine :green:

Oh I think my daughter may have something to say about this lol
She is 4 and when she met Teaza & Ben she was a bit scared and now she wont stop going on about them and that she wants to go to spain just to see Teaza :eek:

Definitely agree that the best set i've seen has to be Gigi's Solar oil nails.. perfection! just stunning!

Laura

Geegs Solar Oil nails for me too, there is another picture with a nail scraping wax, I think? I love that too :)

Had to edit as I went straight to Geegs gallery to see her doggy and spotted the nail picture I mentioned on the back cover of the copy of Nailclass the model is holding. I look at that book most days and I couldn't remember where I saw it *duh* :rolleyes:

Theres loads I havent seen yet, but one on this site,who I think is an excellent artist has got to be MIEKE truly very naturally talonted:) I would let her do work on my nails without me even looking, Id have faith in her work,whatever :)

Aren't you a doll :hug:
Thx for the sweet comment...

Geeg's nails are definately the best nails i've ever seen for everday wear!

Maybe one day...............

Geegs Solar Oil nails for me too, there is another picture with a nail scraping wax, I think? I love that too :)

Had to edit as I went straight to Geegs gallery to see her doggy and spotted the nail picture I mentioned on the back cover of the copy of Nailclass the model is holding. I look at that book most days and I couldn't remember where I saw it *duh* :rolleyes:

I liked this one too when I saw it on the back of the book. I hope in a few years someone will say. "oh I love Stephens nails" (I can but dream)

Best pic by far is Geeg's Solar Oil pic (it's the wallpaper on my computer),it's the look every tech should aspire to.

What makes them the best is the fact they look real, I thought that was the point of anything artificial.

Although I understand the talent to make the "Fake French" look.

I muchly appreciate the beauty of more realistic nail rather then the Screaming in your face, up your nose, fake look.

Unfortunately many techs have lost touch as to what looks real.:cry:

I'm with Carl here - I just love that picture :)

Best pic by far is Geeg's Solar Oil pic (it's the wallpaper on my computer),it's the look every tech should aspire to.

What makes them the best is the fact they look real, I thought that was the point of anything artificial.

Although I understand the talent to make the "Fake French" look.

I muchly appreciate the beauty of more realistic nail rather then the Screaming in your face, up your nose, fake look.

Unfortunately many techs have lost touch as to what looks real.:cry:

I don't think it's a case of losing touch with whats real just more a case of giving the client what they want! Some want in your face some want natural.

I only have a small percentage of my clients asking for natural nails most want big false p & w squares.

The most beautiful set of nails I have seen are Gigi's solar nails...

I love the whole 'Are they or aren't they'...?

Many Technicians can do beautiful enhancements.. but to be able to do them so well that they look so real is a very advance achievement.. Those nails really do keep everyone guessing..

I think the only give-away which indicates they are enhancements is, ironically, the fact that they are so perfect...

Latest posts

Back