** The official and only Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt

Reaction score
Minx toes on divina im now watching to see lol byeeeeeeeeee:D brb

Is bigbrother back? how longs that been back on for ? LOL I havent watched any tv scince they did a live eastenders! (was so bad it put me off lol) eeerrm! is it good ?

Oh they're on her toes!!!!? I've been looking at her fingers thinking "thats not minx!" Has she got open toe shoes on? I cant see her toes!

My friends were in the audience in front of the housemates and I could see them!:D I love BB but I only ever manage to watch half of it as I record it all and never get around to watching it all! Last year I managed to go to an eviction night as one of my clients got me on the guest list!

look on davinas twitter... she had pink cheetah xx

Oh I love bb, the beyonce look alike has nice pale pink nails wonder if its shellac? I love BB but also have to work thank god for sky plus :Dxxxx

I watched the 1st & 2nd one but not really bothered since. However, my bf has wangled VIP tickets to next weeks eviction which I'm actually looking forward to :D

I think we even to get to go in the studio afterwards!!

I'll be watching this year,as usual...... I'm loving the mole :D

Sad that it's the last BB:sad:

I am thinking I want Shabby out tonight...she is just too volatile for my liking.

Sunshine is very drippy but no harm in her.

Rachael hasn’t done anything to warrant eviction yet, I actually like her yet.

For those who are watching.. what are your views?

I watched the 1st & 2nd one but not really bothered since. However, my bf has wangled VIP tickets to next weeks eviction which I'm actually looking forward to :D

I think we even to get to go in the studio afterwards!!

Just a tip, if you just have VIP to just stand outside ask if there are any spare inside interview places as sometimes people don't show up and you can take their place if you have the outside VIPs.

I want Rachael out as Shabby and Sunshine are real characters even though they can be annoying, I don't mind Rachael but she's a bit bland.

from salon geeking to big brother my eyes are offffficialllllyyyy SQUARE !:suprised::suprised: LOL X

I would have liked to see rachel stay in becuse I think she went in there realy big headed and false and I think that its realy good for getting to see the real person not what they put out to others, if anyone can see what I mean?? I wanted sunshine to go, I cant see her doing anything different from what she has already done. I quiet like shabby, think she quiet an interesting house mate xxxxx

I would have liked to see rachel stay in becuse I think she went in there realy big headed and false and I think that its realy good for getting to see the real person not what they put out to others, if anyone can see what I mean?? I wanted sunshine to go, I cant see her doing anything different from what she has already done. I quiet like shabby, think she quiet an interesting house mate xxxxx

You took the words out of my mouth!!

I wish Rachel hadn't gone.... I was kinda waiting for John Joe to fall in love with her LOL!!

Mad though, wasn't it?... how cocky she was going in and she was a different person coming out..... maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, him giving her such a hard time.... I think she's a nicer person for it.

Loving it watch it every year!!

I think john-james has a thing for josie she makes me laugh!

My favourite by far is corin she is just so nice and genuine not like some!!

My favorite characters at the moment are Corin, Josie, John-James, Ben and Mario who does everyone else want to stay in?

Corin is by far my favorate at the moment. I do like Josie too. I have gone totally off John-James since his tantrum the other day.

I think the right ones (apart from Mario) should be up for eviction. I wish Scabby was going though.. far to agressive for me. I loved the task the other day from the tree... with her and Ben.. that must have been so hard for her to do. lol!

I love Corin. she is sooooo funny - when she got the facial and asked them not to rub her eyebrows off LOL

I like JJ too, and I like Ben and Mario as well

Hate shabby, and sunshine. I get actual brain ache from those two.

CORIN TO WIN :D

Dont like Sunshine at all!! Anyone who unilaterally calls herself sunshine has no more sunshine than Ireland!

Think Corin is great, shes my favourite so far, and i really like Josie and JJ, i really think they secretly fancy eachother a lot, not that they'l ever admit it!;)

Wow.. the last post here was 2 weeks ago.... looks like scrapping Big Brother was the right thing to do and it's had its day :sad:

I don't want John James to go..... yeah yeah OK I'll admit it... I DO fancy him a little bit, but I think he's funny too.

Ben is a selfish little twat, but I kinda like him and feel a little sorry for him sometimes, cause he's his own worst enemy.

Joise to win though!!

Latest posts

Back