** The official and only Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How funny has it been with John James dressing in his football top and wearing the same clothes as JJ! I couldn't stop giggling! There's hope for him and Josie yet! :lol:

Last edited:
Awww he was being so cute and majorly HOT!!

Murnettie I think Dave was moaning about Caoimhe as he is worried about his own lustful thoughts- I think his beliefs have made him sexually repressed and he's scared to admit he's probably the one having the dirty thoughts whereas everyone else probably just thought oh there's a naked person, whereas he saw it as something shameful. Doesn't his religion say that seeing people as just naked lustful flesh happened after Eve ate the apple, so it was not how God was meant to have made humans to see each other so he should lighten up, it's just a pair of boobs! .:lol:I want to scream BORING everytime he opens his preachy, judgemental mouth. The irony is he's the negative one.

Yes... I agree with you on that one weezie!!... what really annoyed me about Dave was how he went mad when Caoimhe's top was see through, but the next day, he stripped off and got a full body tan and we were all subjected to even seeing the crack of his arse!!.. nice!
Then when poor Corrin was doing her spider getting out of the bath task (classic telly there :)) and you could see her G string accidentally and he told her to pull up her trousers!!!... the cheek of him (no pun intended :lol:)

How funny has it been with John James dressing in his football top and wearing the same clothes as JJ! I couldn't stop giggling! There's hope for him and Josie yet! :lol:

So what do you all make of the whole John James and Josie saga now???.... I'm totally confused, he's telling her one thing and everyone else something totally different.... and did they kiss last night under the covers????.... I think they did... what's he playing at:confused:

I think he's a right little toad, dont like him at all and yet I do love someone who gives it a stir but when he shoved his £%% into Josies face, i was nearly sick!! cheeky buggar!!

Am also starting to think Andrew is a little sinister, dont like the way he flips quite easily, hmmmm i think he could go a bit pyscho!!

So what do you all make of the whole John James and Josie saga now???.... I'm totally confused, he's telling her one thing and everyone else something totally different.... and did they kiss last night under the covers????.... I think they did... what's he playing at:confused:

I think he genuinely likes her but doesn't want to risk his feelings getting hurt is embarrassed of the cameras, let's face it the soppy things our partners say to us they would never say in front of their friends let alone the nation! I think it's cute and am going to give him the benefit if the doubt. They seem smitten and I love watching the cuteness!

I think he genuinely likes her but doesn't want to risk his feelings getting hurt is embarrassed of the cameras, let's face it the soppy things our partners say to us they would never say in front of their friends let alone the nation! I think it's cute and am going to give him the benefit if the doubt. They seem smitten and I love watching the cuteness!

Yes I agree with you on that now... a lot happened since I posted, now they're so loved up and it's not so one sided any more.

Controversially, i'm sick to the back teeth of josie and john james. It was cute and exciting to start with but now its just boooooring:zzz:. They don't DO anything. I love sam pepper, he is a little sod and i would hate to live with him but thats why he is such a good housemate. I love how he winds everyone up. Brilliant to watch.:green:

Controversially, i'm sick to the back teeth of josie and john james. It was cute and exciting to start with but now its just boooooring:zzz:. They don't DO anything. I love sam pepper, he is a little sod and i would hate to live with him but thats why he is such a good housemate. I love how he winds everyone up. Brilliant to watch.:green:

I agree with you on this... I mean, Corrin was in bed with JJ for 5 minutes and my mouth dropped to the floor with shock with what she was up to!!! :lol:

I love Sam too, they really needed someone like him to spice things up a bit and BB are clever enough to know this and are trying their best to not have him up next week, as now 3 of them can't vote for him.

The other Joise is very borning... hope she goes next.. she doesn't do anything!!

Hi guys

Just watching big brother and there's 2 celeb hairdressers in doing their hair. Josie asks one of them how to get rid of bags under the eyes, she says botox! Is she for real? How would you even move your eye area to squint etc. Someone please tell me she's wrong? :)

Last edited:
She's wrong. Botox will only help wrinkles such as crows feet around the eye area but you can get the excess skin removed by surgery

So glad that Josie won, what do we think of the Ultimate line up.........am raging that they put taht horrible John Mc in there, he actually physcially makes me feel ill!! and the Chantelle and Preston......eh arkward, very happy about Nikki though she's very funny and Mackosie was great the first time round but dont think she'll do it again!! and bloody ulrika, she hated it the first time and did nothing but moan so why she's back in there i dunno!!

So glad that Josie won, what do we think of the Ultimate line up.........am raging that they put taht horrible John Mc in there, he actually physcially makes me feel ill!! and the Chantelle and Preston......eh arkward, very happy about Nikki though she's very funny and Mackosie was great the first time round but dont think she'll do it again!! and bloody ulrika, she hated it the first time and did nothing but moan so why she's back in there i dunno!!

Uuurrrgghh John Mc wotsit makes me sick too and it's so annoying that he keeps going on about the fact he doesn't want to be there and is only doing it for the money... we don't need to know that, ta very much!!

Well, being a Dublin gal, I'm thrilled to see Brian Dowling is there... being funny just comes naturally to him and I hope he gets on the best with Josie... can you just imagine the pair of them bantering away?

I'm loving it! :lol:

Love Brian too but thats a given with us Dubs! id say Josie will get on well with them all exept may be Mcosie dont know about that one. Id say he'll stir it up a bit!! excitment but sooner John Mc gets the hell out the better!! He started shouting at Niki the min she went in telling her that he wouldnt stand for her tantrums etc, thats the funny bit about her!

I really wanted Charlie in, she was soooo annoying the first time but thats what made her funny, I think her and nikki would hate each other lol! xx

I fogot about her, yes she would have caused ructions alright!!!

She may still be going in for all we know!

Apparently, there are two more going in and knowing these celebs, one or two may walk before the two weeks are up, so I'm sure they'll be replaced.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next two weeks... it's going to be great telly.

How sad am I? :smack:

Did anyone see Nicky Graham on BB last night and the conversation she had with Venessa Feltz?

She nearly had me in tears with her story about Anorexia and it actually explains why she is so childlike... she spent most of her youth in hospital and lost out on her childhood really.

From 11 to 16 in hospital... now she says she loves food and loves life!!

How great is that?... lovely to hear her talking like that!

Hi guys

Just watching big brother and there's 2 celeb hairdressers in doing their hair. Josie asks one of them how to get rid of bags under the eyes, she says botox! Is she for real? How would you even move your eye area to squint etc. Someone please tell me she's wrong? :)

You can put it there however if there is excess skin then it may make it look worse. Surgical intervention is the best thing to remove excess skin.

Back on to the thread, the nominations where they had to mime, gargle or rap etc was hilarious!

Yah im so happy brian won he has not changed one bit,im a fellow dub and have met him a few times,he is a lovely bloke and deserved it.
Hitting his toe while getting sick and spinning around was very funny :)

x

Latest posts

Back