~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will people learn that if your video is of you going:
"I give myself 10 out of 10 for looks, I'm gorgeous and clever, I think I'm perfect" etc, - PEOPLE THINK YOUR A BIG HEADED TW*T AND HATE YOU!:evil:

Suppose it gets them on the show, and like someone else said they are all completly different after a couple of weeks!

BUT Kris is big headed, and he's from Shrewsbury (where I live, it's a little town no ones heard of) so I got to route for him! I feel he's letting Shrewsbury down though by being full of himself:irked:..... And that other posh guy is from Shropshire! We never get famous people! Apart from Charles Darwin and Carol Decker lol

God I love Big Brother:hug:

Ohhhh i love big brother so much thank god for sky plus if im out doing treatments I can record lol!!! That charlie is stuuunnning like my ideal man looks wise!!!!! I think the one with the beard and long hair the guru one is realy awful and up himself!!!!!xxxx oh and i was absolutely cringing when that angel walked in like that it was imbarrising to watch ha ha ha xx

Something is going to happen tonight !!! Erm cant wait
I like most of them but not too keen on saffa is it she a bit gobby and Angel omg I had nightmares after friday with her lol

When will people learn that if your video is of you going:
"I give myself 10 out of 10 for looks, I'm gorgeous and clever, I think I'm perfect" etc, - PEOPLE THINK YOUR A BIG HEADED TW*T AND HATE YOU!:evil:

Suppose it gets them on the show, and like someone else said they are all completly different after a couple of weeks!

BUT Kris is big headed, and he's from Shrewsbury (where I live, it's a little town no ones heard of) so I got to route for him! I feel he's letting Shrewsbury down though by being full of himself:irked:..... And that other posh guy is from Shropshire! We never get famous people! Apart from Charles Darwin and Carol Decker lol

God I love Big Brother:hug:

Awww off topic....but I've heard of Shrewsbury....used to pass through the town when I went on my jolly holidays ( before the motorways made it better to go another route ). Also the Shrewsbury flower show....went there in the 70's I think..!!!!

as for BB....I cannot get into it yet....
and Saffia who I did like is bugging me now...

Sophia the little short one i liked at first but now i cant stand her talk about bitchy!!

Im loving Charlie and Saffia they are so much fun x

Hi
To all you big brother fans. I am also a big fan of the show, however I have not seen much of it so far, due to being new to this sight I have been on here alot and missed most of it. Hopfully when I have mastered how to use the sight properly I may get to catch up with the show. Mean while if it is ok with everyone I hope to keep up to date with you guys.

Ooh i can't stand Saffia!
Am liking Lisa though! I loved the way she stood up yesterday and told them about the tokens.
As someone who very rarely drinks, it would drive me mad too if they kept using the tokens on booze!

An avid fan in previous BB's ... but his year the contestants leave me cold... I am hoping I start to like them soon but up to now I can't be bothered with the lot of them. :irked:

Yay Saffia has left the house!
Good!! :)

lol, not keen on Sophia. LOVE LOVE LOVE Charlie :lol: can not stand Sree and Angel just freaks me out!!

hey all, I am new here, soon to be nail tech.....I live just a few miles up the road from the area Carly comes from in scotland, and am not enjoying watching her, think she could be a bit of a stirrer, am not sure who I like so far as not seen enough, I think that Sphia will probably go, she seems to know everything about everything and everybody lol, I am a BB geek so will enjoy this thread, hope you all have a great weekend!! xx ruth

How on earth did I miss this thread before?!:eek::green:

As some of you may know I have little slot on local radio covering BB10!! LOL I love bb and I love being the official correspondent LOL

Tonight I reckon the little squealing bitchy lass will go....

There is 2 guests with Davina tonight too.....Thats all I am saying:lol:

Has anyone noticed that halfwit looks like a charactor out of Guess Who with his new dyed beard??!!

wohooo shes gone thank god :green::lol::green:

I'm glad Sophia went, she thinks she's something and talks a load of sh!t! I think she was convinced she wouldn't be going because of her illness she probably thought she would have public sympathy, but she was so annoying! Couldn't make my mind up over Saffia, she was alright but something about her.....

I'm not too keen on karly either, I know there's loads of mirrors in there and they can't help but look in them at times, but Jesus Christ! That girl is forever admiring herself!

An avid fan in previous BB's ... but his year the contestants leave me cold... I am hoping I start to like them soon but up to now I can't be bothered with the lot of them. :irked:

That is so true! I was always a huge BB fan and not ashamed to admit it but this year has boring Housemates, House & format (unless we are in for some surprises and not the same old rubbish). So far the only one who seems normal is Lisa. The others are just a bunch of wannabee's dreaming of getting in heat magazine at the end of it all.

Felt abit sorry for Cairon going last night he seemed really nice once out of the house. Halfwits head will be getting bigger each week that is keep in but We need to keep him in just to rile the rest lol

I really hope Sree goes out tonight, he's doing my nut in!!!!! I have no real fav's his year, but yet I'm getting into more and more! Loved Siavash as an Italian fashionista lol!!!

I really feel for Freddie.... it must feel very isolated in there now that most of the house mates have cut him off. They were so rude to him yesterday, talking over him and not letting him put his point across. Carley, Lisa and Chris have really gone down in my estimation.

Siavash is becoming one of my favourates in the house.

Sree out tonight I hope!

Get Sree out!!!!!!!! He drives me nuts. He was rubbish at that icecream task bless him.

I think Halfwitt aka Freddy is a bit of a numpty lol but he is quite sweet aswell.

Karly is a horrible character the way she had a go at Halfwitt was so mean!!!!

I love Charlie, but he reminds me of the winner a few years ago. Forgot his name, Anthony????? the boy from Newcastle.

Lets watch this space and see what happens tonight

xxSarahxx

Latest posts

Back