~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE out me out of my misery and get rid of Sree tonight...he's doing my head in.

Halfwit is a bit of a numpty but I feel sorry for him as most of the others are a bunch of bullies to scared to even try to understand him incase they are proven wrong, a case of we can't understand him so we will scorn him :rolleyes:

:hug:

Sree has to gooooooooooo tonight :eek:
Halfwit can be annoying at times but I think Chris, Carly and Lisa are being damm right nasty to him and have all gone down in my book the bullies:mad:

Carley, Lisa and Chris have really gone down in my estimation.

Siavash is becoming one of my favourates in the house.

Sree out tonight I hope!

Couldn't agree more, i really liked lisa and chris at first but they are so mean to freddy and they dont seem to care at all, bless 'im, he's totally harmless!
Siavash is fab!!
:)
xXx

Yey Sree has gone!!
Halfwit to win-i love him!
I like Siavash too.
Get Chris or Lisa out next!

Thank goodness Sree has gone,although I think he would be good in politics..he avoided ansering evey question directly :lol:.
I'm realy warming to Marcus now.
:hug:

Oh my God!!!

I am really loving Marcus lol. He is a sexist pig, but he is so funny and always right!!!!! I loved the way he stood up to Big Brother in the Diary room and told them where to go when they said he was threatening Sree.

Chris out next!!!!! HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! he is so mean to Halfwit.

I also think BB should put some more housemates in and make a surprise eviction.

Oh my god. I hate marcus and the dublin girl. They were so evil to sree even tho he was a prick. Lol. Marcus is so creepy, perving over the dublin girl, cant spell her name. He makes me sick, and that thing he keeps doing with his beard, twirling it or something. Love charlie, he's gorgeous. Halfwit is so funny too. Lol :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I sort of feel sorry that halfwit hasnt gone although i detest sree so much - i'm starting to feel really uncomfortable with all the blatant halfwit bashing in the house!! Chris and lisa are positively evil towards him, i just hope now that marcus and siavash take him under their wings and vote for chris and lisa at next nommos!!:mad:
xXx

Oh my God!!!

I am really loving Marcus lol. He is a sexist pig, but he is so funny and always right!!!!! I loved the way he stood up to Big Brother in the Diary room and told them where to go when they said he was threatening Sree.

Chris out next!!!!! HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! he is so mean to Halfwit.

I also think BB should put some more housemates in and make a surprise eviction.

I 100% agree i loved the way he stood up to them and think he made a very valid point!!

Im so glad sree has gone him was a complete pain

The only 2 I'm liking at the moment are Siavash and Rodrigo :green: not keen on Haflwit but think it's unfair the bashing he's getting! Cant stand Lisa!!!!!

Have just heard that chris, charlie and dog face are up for eviction this week, hope chris gets the boot!!!! x

Have just heard that chris, charlie and dog face are up for eviction this week, hope chris gets the boot!!!! x

Wow... how did that happen? I hope Chris goes too.. he might be a pretty boy on the outside .. but he hasn't shown any attractive tendencies on the inside. Get him out!!!

Wow... how did that happen? I hope Chris goes too.. he might be a pretty boy on the outside .. but he hasn't shown any attractive tendencies on the inside. Get him out!!!

Chris is perhaps a pretty boy but he is one big bore too! Get him out!!!!:lol:

Chris out... yay!!!!

Sooo glad kris is out!! Hope lisa goes next. Marcus' stories are so funny, he reminds me of david brent!
Posted via Mobile Device

think ive been missing something i didmt think kris deserved to go! :)

Well I can't decide who needs to go this week between Marcus and Norine... they are both really getting on my nerves. And I cant for the life of me decide what the guys all see in Norine, she certainly knows how to string them along. Marcus on the other hand is a letch and now a sulky little git.

Yeah... Marcus to go .... :irked:

Reckon you're right, Noirin does seem to have strung Siavash along. She can go and then Marcus and Siavash can be all soulful and depressed together.

Noirin out!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back