~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate bea. I really want both to go this week but Freddy is my choice as he boasts about how he wont and I cant stand people like that. He is playing the victim too you know all those crocodile tears make me wanna be sick. Get halfwit the halfwit out!!! He is just as nasty as Bea, remember how he goaded lisa when she was up for eviction? Very nasty boy.

I vowed I wouldnt get into BB this year, but god I HATE BEA :irked:
I totaly agree with everything Bagpuss has said. She is a nasy little individual.
David and Lisa are just bitchy, so they prob like that Bea has "seen the light". Did you hear Lisa last night saying, "its just not right Bea how they are picking on you" My, how people forget things in that house!!!!!

I also thought it was oscar worthy when she was 'crying' to freddy telling him he was deeply upsetting her, and then magically the tears disappeared as she turned to the mirror to apply her mascara!!!

That was so funny, best part of that was when she turned and said to him "Just p!ss off!" poor Freddie but it tickled me the way she said it :lol:

Just read that they are putting a queen lookalike in to have tea with roddy he will go mad when he finds out it is a lookalike lol
Get Marcus out and while he is leaving boot Bea out :)

Ahhhh get that self righteous little cow OUT !!!....notice that when she "crys" she pulls all the right faces....makes all the right noises but there are NO TEARS AT ALL....she dishes it out but cant take it back...openly said to Marcus that she is "upset" cos he wont except her opinion...(why the heck should he if he doesn't agree with it)....ohh i am talking about Bea by the way...:lol:.........

ohhh and.....i think Rodrigo (sp) was such a cool dude about the whole Queen thing ... what a sport...i want him to win. x

If only they'd misbehaved again this week, everyone would be up for eviction and Bea would've been out! She's revolting!

OMG why can't people see how arrogant halfwit is? Get him out and someone throw a brick while he is coming down the stairs please.

FFS, what a drama queen that Bea is!

She managed to turn a perfectly normal conversation into an argument and then tried to convince BB, Marcus, Charlie and the viewing public that she was actually crying. Does she think she can fool us by just squinting and whinging? I think not.

She's a total fake and needs a good slap if you ask me :smack:

PS: "Ello beeg brudder" ... don't you just love Rodrigo's accent? :lol:

Seriously, I am gettingfar to annoyed about Bea, lol!
Did you see how she kept looking over at Charlie to make surehe was getting the full force of her "tears". I HATE women who cry to get what they want at the best of times, but when its HER!!!!! GrRRRRRRR!

Ok, Im off to lay in a darkened room.......

Ahhhh get that self righteous little cow OUT !!!....notice that when she "crys" she pulls all the right faces....makes all the right noises but there are NO TEARS AT ALL....she dishes it out but cant take it back...openly said to Marcus that she is "upset" cos he wont except her opinion...(why the heck should he if he doesn't agree with it)....ohh i am talking about Bea by the way...:lol:.........

My sentiments exactly Angie ... I was literally shouting at the TV last night trying to get them to give her a good shake up... she is horrible.. HORRIBLE... HORRIBLE!!!

And breath! ok.. I am ok again now lol!

Bullying?? bullying?? Didn't she accuse david of bullying her also?? A bully is not someone who dares to stand up to you!!! She doesn't let anyone get a word in to any conversation she has because she just talks all over them all the time.
She was only upset because marcus had a valid point about millions of people thinking bad of her on the outside so she decided to turn the water works on to try and get sympathy and back track big time!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!

woooo hoooooooooo Freddie has gone :)

No more sighing ......oooohh mmmmmm oooooh mmmmmmm

I still wish Bea had gone!!!!! :irked:

I am glad that it was Freddie that went out of him and Marcus simply because i think Bea wouldn't have stopped pecking at him till he was a nervous wreck...where as Marcus makes mince meat of her !

LOL thanks god!! No more freddy. Bea to WIN!! Just kidding

Sknight you need to check that the extraction filter is working on your desk chicca !!! Ok you must have seen QBeeeeeeeee last night with Charlie................jesus................can we honestly not just send in a hitman cause I hate to say it but I really really really want to hit her !!!!! She is absolutely frightful, how on earth has she got any friends in the outside world............or has she friends because Daddy has money ????????????

However I also must say Rodrigo, Rodrigo, Rodrigo.......................... someone please give him a valium.....................

she falls out with everyone....last night on the live feed...(i only had it on cos there was nothing else to watch..:lol:) she fell out with Rodrigo cos he laughed at something.

arguments...tears...drama...attention seeking and all 1 common denominator....BEA

Latest posts

Back