*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carol, Brian or the twins to win for me x

OOh why Carol? I wish she'd wear her hair down, that scraped back hair does nothing for her. had to laugh last night when she stripped off in the shower!

Half the time the twins dont seem to notice what is going on around them, they're so sweet.
Brian to win though, he's just so genuine.

Yay Charley and Tracey have been nominated. Charley out out OUT!

GET CHARLEY OUT GET CHARLEY OUT GET CHARLEY OUT :lol:
Come on join in :)

thank god charleys up!!!
hope they sling her out on her ear!!!!

awwwww what about ziggys dog????
i cried my eyes out about that!!!!
when he recognised him, and then when he had to leave him in the garden,
sooo emotional!!

( get that charley out!!)

OOh why Carol? I wish she'd wear her hair down, that scraped back hair does nothing for her. had to laugh last night when she stripped off in the shower!
Carol would no doubt still look a sight (or perhaps an even bigger one) with her hair down but she is one of the few 'real' people in there.

Get - Charley, Ziggy and Channel OUT - all totally fake!

Havent posted in thsi thread for a while..........I love Carol just because what you see is what you get, I think maybe the same about the twins, not 100% sure though.
I thought it was cute that Gerry's mum said what she did when he thought that she'd dissowned him!!

Dislike Ziggy and Tracey, both absolute tools, and Tracey BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanelles outbursts in the diary room, somewhat reminiscent of Nikki from last year!

Think Brian or Liam is going to win!

Totally agree with you Hayls, chanelle is just like nicky with her outbursts!
Cant believe Tracy & Charley are up! That will make the next couple of days interesting! I also cannot wait too see Ziggys face when the nominations are revealed as both his choices this week are up!!!

STILL WANT BRIAN TO WIN!!!!:)

Thank the lord for you guys, just been reading that most of you want charley out.
I swear if i was in that house i would have begged BB to let me leave for fear of hurting either her or myself!!! Horrid horrid girl!! I say, lock her in a room with no mirrors ha ha!!

CHARLEY OUT, CHARLEY OUT, CHARLEY OUT

Charley must leave on Friday surely, the only way she will stay in is if Rooney's plan has worked!!!

This eviction will be one not to miss for sure, that woman is just too awful for words :irked:.

Ziggy needs to go too, I think that he is seriously messing with Chanelle's head and she would be so much better without him and Charley in the house.

Whats Rooneys plan? Have I missed something?? Surley not?? Do tell!!!! xxx
Ive got to be totally honest here and say I think it would be terrible if Charly left, she is hilarious and causes so much trouble which I love watching. Tracey is as dull as dish water and I cannot stand 'AV IT' for a moment longer. I know Im probably in the minority but hey!! xxx

Although Charley drives me mad, I do think that it would make it a lot less entertaining to watch so I am sure Tracey will go for that reason.

WELL THERE WE GO!
CHARLEY IS OUT!!!
Although I totally totally agree that she is an awful person and I am afraid that I would have done her serious damage if i had to live with her 24 hrs a day for 8 weeks, but I cannot help thinking from a viewers point of view that things may get a bit bleak now!
I could be wrong and I hope I am but I did used to think throughout the day "cant wait for BB tonight wonder what Charleys been up 2?" (maybe I should get a bit of a life)
Does anyone else feel a bit like this regarding the eviction of her???
I am hoping that these new people will add a bit of spice, especially as a very pretty glamour model is one of them! Maybe she will have a bit of a flirt around Ziggy???!!!!
I think Chanelle is a few sandwiches short of a loaf, bless her! but isn't Ziggy really messing with her head? typical bloke there I think girls, full of s---!
xx:)

earlier on chanelle walked out!!!!!!
shes outta there!!

( good)

ahhh i feel sorry for her...i think Ziggy is playing her like a fiddle...evertimes someone new comes in he wants to finish it with her...but he never wants to look like the bad guy so he does things that he knows will upset/annoy her so she goes off on one and then he smugly sits back and says "she is too much to handle"

he is transparent and she is guilty of nothing but being a little immature and naive.

yes she gets clingy on him but who instigated all that...he did...he was all like "i want to protect you"..."i want look after you"....then got bored with her and she is finding it hard to let go.

I hope she stays and he walks...slime ball

ahhh i feel sorry for her...i think Ziggy is playing her like a fiddle...evertimes someone new comes in he wants to finish it with her...but he never wants to look like the bad guy so he does things that he knows will upset/annoy her so she goes off on one and then he smugly sits back and says "she is too much to handle"

he is transparent and she is guilty of nothing but being a little immature and naive.

yes she gets clingy on him but who instigated all that...he did...he was all like "i want to protect you"..."i want look after you"....then got bored with her and she is finding it hard to let go.

I hope she stays and he walks...slime ball

I have to agree with you Angie... she is besotted with him and he knows it. He is behaving like a cad.. and I hope he goes next week.

i used to like chanelle , until i saw her have a temper tantrum in the diary room!! and i was gobsmacked!!
dont like her anymore, tooo childish and she needs to go and sit on the naughty stairs!!

Latest posts

Back