*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charley is brill, glad she isnt up for eviction cause the public would vote her out and she has to stay in.....she would grip my s**t if i was in the house but i love watching her do peoples heads in...keep her in i say...till the end.

I dont understand how Charley got out of being up for eviction ... she had the same amount of votes as Carol & Tracey!! :grr:

Another case of BB manipulating the votes me thinks!

'I gotta be 'onest, I can't stand 'er yeah!'

BUT she is so annoying that she is entertaining in a sadistic way lol!!!

charley is brill, glad she isnt up for eviction cause the public would vote her out and she has to stay in.....she would grip my s**t if i was in the house but i love watching her do peoples heads in...keep her in i say...till the end.

I agree - as much as I dislikes her.. I must admit though she does bring lots of entertainment into the house.. :lol::lol::lol:

She got out of being up for eviction cos they disallowed Billys votes for discussing nominations.

But as much as she can be annoying I wouldn't want to watch it if Charley wasnt in.

I just read on BB website that last night Charley called Ziggy a pervert for having a relationship with Chanelle who is only 19. :irked: To me, that word is just as offensive as the blond lass (cant remember her name) calling Charley a nigger & got the boot for it!!

Nope ... I cant stand watching her, she is rude & has a foul mouth!!

JMHO though!!

'You're going to REGRET THIS BIG BRUVVER'

Aaaaaarrrrggggh someone get that lunatic out!

And why weren't those walls padded for her own safety?!

I want Ziggy out.
He does my head in!!
He moans, stirs and bitches more than all the girls put together.

I dont like Ziggy either and find him un-bearable to watch, hes just such a mope!
Out of Chanelle and Laura, I think that Laura may go as she doesnt do anything at all!
Still hate Charly, but dont want her to leave cos shes great to watch!

I want one of the twins to win or brian he is so funny to watch....I just hope charly is out next week, words just cant describe how horrible she is!!!!

"I'm not being funny but, I'm being honest wiv ya darlin', blah blah, blah" .... get Charley out a.s.a.p. please!

Laura to go tomorrow.

ive just finished watching big bro and thought new pauline was entering tonight but not?

when is she coming in???
thanks and g'day mate x:)

It was so obvious that it wasn't a real link to Oz and 'Pauline' is such a crap actor...............Gawd knows how she's gonna get on in the house.

I'd love Brian to won.

The housemates have to suss out that Pauline is a fake and then they will pass their task and get a luxury budget!! But obviously they don't know this!

It was so obvious that it wasn't a real link to Oz and 'Pauline' is such a crap actor...............Gawd knows how she's gonna get on in the house.

I'd love Brian to won.

i agree... i love brian

I do like Brian seems very genuine to me, bless him a bit clueless. Its not going to take long for them to suss this girl out though is it? Gee Whizz!!!!

Totally totally agree!
Brian is great!!
when he goes in the diary room, he has me in fits of laughter! He also really stood up to charley the other night!! good on him!!
read in the paper on sunday that Ziggy isn't quite the stud that he likes to think????? anyone else read that??
Whats everyones opinion on Charleys fake eviction?? Poor Chanelle??

BRIAN TO WIN!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Yup Brian to win for me too, when he burst into tears in the Diary Room the other night I just wanted to give him a motherly hug. Although i like the greek guy too (can't remember his name).

Charley just reminds me of Vicky Pollard mixed with that girl Catherine Tate does ... when she started saying "bovvered" last night I was creased up! I have never known anyone say so many words per minute ... and she must have massive lungs because she never draws breath.

I also love the twins, nothing phases them or gets them down, talk about living in fluffy land!!!

charlie needs a golden globe for last nights performance:irked: what a fraud !

Love Liam, he is so grounded and genuine !

The greek guy sass is GERRY or GEL' as his new best mate charlie now calls him !

amb x

Ah Gerry that's it, thank you! Charley is an odd one isn't she! She acts like a cornered animal half the time!

Carol, Brian or the twins to win for me x

Latest posts

Back