The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sarahj said:
Glyn to win - i think he is great!

Yeah I think Glyn could swing it. Pete has quietened down so much, I don't think he's too happy in there to be honest. I like Glyn he's really sweet. And talking about Pete I think Leah fancies him. Anyone else think this?

jess124 said:
Yeah I think Glyn could swing it. Pete has quietened down so much, I don't think he's too happy in there to be honest. I like Glyn he's really sweet. And talking about Pete I think Leah fancies him. Anyone else think this?

Lea makes me feel sick with Pete. The other night she put him to bed and poor Pete's head was right in the corner against the wall because of her stupid mamoth boobs! I wish she would give him some space.

Pickle said:
Lea makes me feel sick with Pete. The other night she put him to bed and poor Pete's head was right in the corner against the wall because of her stupid mamoth boobs! I wish she would give him some space.

yeh i know shes really getting on my nerves, she wont let no one else near him, I feel really sorry for pete at the moment i dont think he's his self at all bless.

Glyn i fab i think hes so funny, I hated the way Mikey bullied him to get down from the standing task, i thought that was well out of order. And yeh he is more mature than all of them put together!

I quite like Ashlynne actually she seems like a nice girl, and she's looking after Glyn!

Grace is a immature cow and cant wait till she goes on friday! I think she'ss deffo get more boo's that sezer sleaser salad!

Imogeon has no personatlity she's gott be the most boring housemate!

Richard is starting to bug me!

Suzie i think is fake!

I HATE Nikki at the moment she really does my head in, i thought she was funny at first but she does my head in now!!

Lisa is a loud mouth cow who sounds and acts like a man!

Pete or Glyn to win!!

xx:hug: xx

Richard really pissed me off last night. Saying he wont stand for them bulling and ignoring suzie. Er hello - Shabaz! I know he was a twat but what a hippocrite.
Agree about lea, in the bathroom smothering him, telling Nikki to go away and it was fine. All poor pete could do was laugh nervously. Its a bit sick, cant help thinking of bitty - sorry, I know it is horrible.

jess124 said:

It's official!!! LOL Lea fancies Pete! She says she feels that he is the same age as her! lol Look on the official Big Brother websire it tells you all about it!

Pickle said:
I agree , i said to my hubby have you noticed how lea is with poor pete god shes so full on , and you can tell he feels uncomfatble. Poor guy it was Lisa first and now Lea i mean done get me wrong i like Lea but shes old enuff to be his mum xxxxxxxxx:hug:

OMG this cant be true! xx

welsh_hannah said:
OMG this cant be true! xx

yeah and Pete over heard her telling Ashleine :lol:

is it me or has the post that i just replied to dissapered! saying that pete had left.......?!! Just been on the perfect pete website and it said he aint left just went to see the doctor or summit!
xx

welsh_hannah said:
yeh i know shes really getting on my nerves, she wont let no one else near him, I feel really sorry for pete at the moment i dont think he's his self at all bless.

Glyn i fab i think hes so funny, I hated the way Mikey bullied him to get down from the standing task, i thought that was well out of order. And yeh he is more mature than all of them put together!

I quite like Ashlynne actually she seems like a nice girl, and she's looking after Glyn!

Grace is a immature cow and cant wait till she goes on friday! I think she'ss deffo get more boo's that sezer sleaser salad!

Imogeon has no personatlity she's gott be the most boring housemate!

Richard is starting to bug me!

Suzie i think is fake!

I HATE Nikki at the moment she really does my head in, i thought she was funny at first but she does my head in now!!

Lisa is a loud mouth cow who sounds and acts like a man!

Pete or Glyn to win!!

xx:hug: xx

I agree with everything you say Hannah! Lea is becoming really annoying, she won't leave poor Pete alone, she is stalking him with those ridiculous boobs of hers YUCK!

Ozpot said:
I agree with everything you say Hannah! Lea is becoming really annoying, she won't leave poor Pete alone, she is stalking him with those ridiculous boobs of hers YUCK!

Hehe!! I know i wish she'd leave him alone!! xx

Pickle said:

I agree i think its a bit over the top now. I feel sorry for the guy he's only just got rid of Lisa now Leas attached to him !
Lisa reminds me of the chinese kid out of the goonies for some reason.

I agree with you all about Lea. She is smutthering the poor guy, its absolutely pathetice. My bet is that she knows he is going to win so she is keeping him close to her chest....well trying to with those monsters in the way! My bet is that she thinks he is going to win. So she's thinking, "keep him close, so he splits the cash with me"! lol.

I agree with everything you've said about Lea and Pete, I think Pete's great, and hated it when Lea put him to bed, saying "get some sleep" and he replied "I am trying to" poor love cant with her groping him, get off woman!! I have serious doubts about her being 36 anyways, I think she looks waaaay older., well either that or she should stay out the sun. :eek:
When they were playing spin the bottle she didn't like it at all when he said he wouldn't kiss her cos it would be like kissing his mum. :lol:

Glynn has also gone up in my books, Mikey has gone down, well he was quite far down the ladder anyways. :lol: Ashleen or however it's spelt went up BUT I wish she confronted Grace and Nikki when she was angry, that would have been great to see, cos I have a feeling Ashleen would not be a pushover in an argument.

lynseyloo said:
I agree with everything you've said about Lea and Pete, I think Pete's great, and hated it when Lea put him to bed, saying "get some sleep" and he replied "I am trying to" poor love cant with her groping him, get off woman!! I have serious doubts about her being 36 anyways, I think she looks waaaay older., well either that or she should stay out the sun. :eek:
When they were playing spin the bottle she didn't like it at all when he said he wouldn't kiss her cos it would be like kissing his mum. :lol:

Glynn has also gone up in my books, Mikey has gone down, well he was quite far down the ladder anyways. :lol: Ashleen or however it's spelt went up BUT I wish she confronted Grace and Nikki when she was angry, that would have been great to see, cos I have a feeling Ashleen would not be a pushover in an argument.

I have alot of time for Ashleene at the moment. She seems very mature and has a good head on her shoulders. It wouldnt surprise me if she won it!
I agree too, Leah is smothering Pete. Talking about how she had withdrawal symptoms when they had the meal with Golden Fix Susie.

My banner is done by the way, theres another thread that you can put your comment on. put 'banner' in search and you'll see it.or this may work... http://www.thenailgeek.com/chit-cha...-banner-have-we-decided.html?highlight=banner
the pic is in my gallery. x :green:

welsh_hannah said:
is it me or has the post that i just replied to dissapered! saying that pete had left.......?!! Just been on the perfect pete website and it said he aint left just went to see the doctor or summit!
xx
omg what did he see the doc for? xxx:hug:

Glynn has also gone up in my books, Mikey has gone down, well he was quite far down the ladder anyways. :lol: Ashleen or however it's spelt went up BUT I wish she confronted Grace and Nikki when she was angry, that would have been great to see, cos I have a feeling Ashleen would not be a pushover in an argument.[/quote]

I like aisleen (?) to now, i though at the begining she was a bit 'footballers wives' but the more i watch the more i like her. also same with glynn, he is becoming more himself now.

At first i though straight away Pete was def going to win, but now, i dont know!!!

PMSL was glynn doing what i think he was????????? xxx

Grace really is doing her best to stay in isn't she. Even lowering herself to shag for the cameras....nice girl!

Do you think Mikey and Grace really had sex?! Also when the video was shown about Suzie she had a number 38 stuck on her so is it all a fix?! Coz all the housemates now think so and she was suppose 2 b number 14! She put her hat down her face so we couldn't see the impression! What do you all reckon?!:irked:

Latest posts

Back