The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i thought it was glynn under the covers lol xxx i bet they did grace will do anything to stay inn xx

if I remember rightly she mentioned a while back that she wouldn't lower herself to have sex in front of millions.

yer wateva !!! god i hope she goes lol xxxx

Me too, I bet she was a bully at school too..... She's gonna have a major reality check when she leaves....

"I've not been bitchy at all in the house, It must be because I'm with Mickey"

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

Muppet

pmsl yer she is a muppet and god dont you think shes ugly , Her eyes are massive they look like there gonna roll out of her head lol xxx

This is so random, but i have found myself trying to imitate the way Glyn talks!!
:eek:
I love his Welsh accent, so I'll be doing something and find myself trying to talk like Glyn.

And I'm from Belfast - can you imagine what I sound like????????
:lol:

pmsl i cant do his voice but its very strange in a nice way init? xxx

princesslilyxx said:
Do you think Mikey and Grace really had sex?! Also when the video was shown about Suzie she had a number 38 stuck on her so is it all a fix?! Coz all the housemates now think so and she was suppose 2 b number 14! She put her hat down her face so we couldn't see the impression! What do you all reckon?!:irked:

Is there an official line on this yet.. is Suzie a fix then?

Wide mouth frog lol

the people in the house seem to think it was a fix Jen

Nail FX said:
Is there an official line on this yet.. is Suzie a fix then?
I wanna know this too coz if it was a fix and there was never any golden tickets OMG!!! xxx:eek:

They even mentioned people sueing the company re this

angelxdevil said:
the people in the house seem to think it was a fix Jen

AND THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, LIKE ER... ME!!!
I SIAD BEFORE THAT I HEARD ASHLEENE SAY THAT SHE THOUGHT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN 14 ON EVERY BALL WHEN I WAS WATCHING ON LIVE E4. THEY NEVER SHOWED THAT BIT ON THE BB PROGRAMME. ALSO, ASHLEENE THEN SAID TODAY, THERE CANT HAVE BEEN 14 ON EVERY BALL COS THE ONE THAT FELL OUT HAD NUMBER 3 ON IT.

WHAT? YEAH RIGHT. WHY IS SHE NO CONTRADICTING HERSELF??
DO YOU THINK BB HAS HAD A WORD WITH HER TO DROP INTO CONVERSATION A LINE THAT RE-ASSURES EVERY ONE IT WASNT A FIX? ....I DO.

THEY ONLY SHOW US WHAT THEY WANT US TO SEE.:rolleyes:
P.S. SOZ FOR CAPS!

hmmm i dunno weather its a fix or not i mean could they do that?

geeky claire said:
hmmm i dunno weather its a fix or not i mean could they do that?
They can do anything they want. Theres been so much scandle. Even in papers too. Everyone cant be wrong.
Theyve been putting people in since day 1 on BB1 and never has a story like this come up before. half the nation smelt a rat the minute susie became golden. :green:

disGracethe2 face must be extremely worried if she's romping with Mikey, they know a bit of that will get interest from the cameras and public, but grace is far far far too long gone, bye bye Grace.

She reminds me of that person on the records breakers (not called that anymore showing age) that rolls their eyelids back and therefore makes their eyes pop out..

got a feeling in my waters that it will be a close one grace is setting nikki up to look like even more of a whinging girl

Tsia said:
AND THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, LIKE ER... ME!!!
I SIAD BEFORE THAT I HEARD ASHLEENE SAY THAT SHE THOUGHT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN 14 ON EVERY BALL WHEN I WAS WATCHING ON LIVE E4. THEY NEVER SHOWED THAT BIT ON THE BB PROGRAMME. ALSO, ASHLEENE THEN SAID TODAY, THERE CANT HAVE BEEN 14 ON EVERY BALL COS THE ONE THAT FELL OUT HAD NUMBER 3 ON IT.

WHAT? YEAH RIGHT. WHY IS SHE NO CONTRADICTING HERSELF??
DO YOU THINK BB HAS HAD A WORD WITH HER TO DROP INTO CONVERSATION A LINE THAT RE-ASSURES EVERY ONE IT WASNT A FIX? ....I DO.

THEY ONLY SHOW US WHAT THEY WANT US TO SEE.:rolleyes:
P.S. SOZ FOR CAPS!

Also last friday when that ball fell out, I think she said or they said you must not look at the number of the ball when you put it back in and she didnt. So how does she know there was a 3 on it??:rolleyes:

Hi Guys,
I've read some interesting observations from another forum - check this out...

The bridge to nowhere - does actually go somewhere! The theory is that it is a round rotating secret hideaway. If you look, you can see that it is the shape of a half-circle. I bet 1 housemate will be sitting there oneday. and the whole thing will turn around and take the housemate sitting there into another bit of the house.

And (i'm not sure about this one!) Ashleine has an identical twin. Apparently, on-lookers have noticed that 1 Ashleine goes into the diary room, and another one comes back out! The differences are only very slight - but who knows?!

And lastly, the promotional company that have done all the state of Suzie stuff, has know about it and prepared for it weeks ago - so I guess Suzie is a definate fix!

What do you guys think to my evidence file? :green:
G xx

Latest posts

Back