The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lynseyloo said:
oh SO annoying she makes me want to throttle her (haven't used that word in ages!)
Lol im not the only one then xx:Scared:

Fingertips ND said:
I am actually really impressed with the way Ashlene went over to Nikki and gave her a hug.

If I sensed I had made someone feel uncomfortable in that environment I would want to sort things out too.

I thought it was really big of Ash.

I missed it last night damn ... good on Ashleyne :wink2:

I cant stand the bitching, I would rather see them all having a laugh and a joke about!!

Get Lea out :evil:

Lellipop said:
Get Lea out :evil:

I cant decide once one of Lea or Richard I would rather see the back of ... their both as equally annoying :rolleyes:

I cant decide either. Trouble is because its become sooooo boring I am a just not bothered who goes, who stays, who sh**s who, who makes who a cuppa etc!!!! Why oh why do i still watch that blooming thing! (brainwashing maybe, hmmmmm?)

BlackRose said:
[/color]

:biggrin: at your mum being protective over Nikki!

When I told my husband he said "what? If our child acts like that she would only ever do it the once and never again, trust me!"

But my mum is so lovely, she sees the good in everyone!

oh no its lea xx

i wish it was jayne who was out! what a gob ****e!!!

Ozpot said:
I couldn't have put it better myself!

That Jayne has got to be out next, she is so annoying, at least Nikki has her quirks, Jayne is just erm, annoying!

oh yes i hate jayne too xx

Ozpot said:

Fat ox!!:biggrin: I can't bare her either!! If the others were so worried about Spiral's noise then they would have said something eh? She is vile!!!

I am glad Lea is out. Like clockwork (is that there right word) there she was with the tears! "Oh I should have walked, why did you make me stay"? Boo hoo and boo hoo again:rolleyes: . OK, so maybe I am being a bit harch because I know that she prolly genuinly was upset but man....the tears are old!

I don't like Richard and if he wasn't up against Lea I would have wanted him to go. From what I have seen of him lately he seems to act as though he is above the others, bar Suzie and that is because she is just so "prim and proper" I suppose. He likes to set himself apart from the rable. He talks about them and never includes himself in the mix unless dinner is being served!

In an ideal world I would like to see Richard and the "Fat Ox" out next week. Did I say that I didn't like Jayne? I loved Nikki's use of "Fat Ox" so much that I have renamed Jayne with it!! Fits her to A "T", don't you think?

Oh my goodness!! I have just realised that the house is virtually full again. Oh good grief!! BB better have something good up thier sleeves-how are they going to get rid of them all!?! Better they just cancel the show at this stage (its soooo boring lately) that would be the quickest way! lol

Jane the pain, who doees she think she is tellong them to shut up......from the loudest women that ever lived. She needs to leave now!

Pickle said:
Jane the pain, who doees she think she is tellong them to shut up......from the loudest women that ever lived. She needs to leave now!

I think we can safely believe that she'll be up next week, providing nominations go as normal.

Each housemate, one by one, is getting annoyed with her. Just watching live and Mikey and Ims were talking about her now.. LOL
GET JAYNE THE PAIN OUT NEXT!! :evil:

did you see her twist the convo that her and Aisleyene had about whether Aisleyene had had a sandwich??? well was it me or was aisleyene only having fun? I didn't hear the annimosity (sp) in her voice that jayne portrayed to suzie???????
GET JAYNE OUT (sorry to shout) cant stand her, flaming cheek standing there telling Suzie she cant bear people without manners or something, and as she's saying it shes spraying Suzie with sandwich!!..

lynseyloo said:
did you see her twist the convo that her and Aisleyene had about whether Aisleyene had had a sandwich??? well was it me or was aisleyene only having fun? I didn't hear the annimosity (sp) in her voice that jayne portrayed to suzie???????
GET JAYNE OUT (sorry to shout) cant stand her, flaming cheek standing there telling Suzie she cant bear people without manners or something, and as she's saying it shes spraying Suzie with sandwich!!..

LOL you are so right!!! she has the worst manners ever! burping, farting, tits out, scratching her wotsit, swearing, crude, rude and just plain good old disgusting! at least Aisleyne has some respect for herself, jeeez that woman is horrible!!!! and her having a go at Spiral last night for making noise errrr hello? you kept everyone up for 2 nights with your carrying on's????

jane seems vile from what i have seen on here... does anyone like her??? :lol:

how is mikey getting on with his new scouse mate???

not been watching it!!!

oh my god i absolutely can not stand jayne. Grrrrrrr i get so mad watching big brother these days because of her. she dresses so inappropriately. always got her boobs out. get jayne the pain out hehehe

feel better now after this little rant lol

tara x

I think Jane is trying to bully Ashleene and take charge of the house. I hope she is not the new mum now that Lea has gone.

jayne will never be the new dolly lol, i think a lot of people in that house will start to dislike jayne this week if she carrys on being bossy and trying to take charge.

tara x

Latest posts

Back